- Nurse unionization push stalls at IU Health hospitals Updated: Oct-10-15 10:25 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The efforts to unionize more than 3,900 nurses at three Indiana University Health hospitals have stalled.
- USC nursing students mark move to clinics with ceremony Updated: Sep-25-15 4:01 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Students at the College of Nursing at the University of South Carolina are being honored in a ceremony marking the end of their classroom instruction and entry into clinical work with patients.
- Nurse practitioners help fill gaps especially in rural areas Updated: Sep-20-15 6:21 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Nurse practitioners help fill the gaps left by a shortage of doctors in many places, and that is especially true in rural areas.
- EXCHANGE: School nursing steps up from the Band-Aid Updated: Sep-20-15 11:56 am
PEKIN, Illinois - The lady with the stiff nurse hat and the ruby red lipstick of years past has faded to memory. In her place, a new breed of school nurse has emerged.
- ECU College of Nursing receives grant for geriatric care Updated: Sep-16-15 4:11 am
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - East Carolina University officials will talk about a $2.5 million grant the school's College of Nursing has received to improve geriatric care.
- Heroin epidemic puts pressure on schools to get antidote Updated: Sep-11-15 3:49 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The heroin epidemic that has been taking the lives of teenagers for years is creeping into even younger age groups and putting pressure on the nation's schools to keep a fast-acting overdose antidote within reach of every nurse and teacher.