- UCF offers loan forgiveness for doctoral nursing program Updated: Jul-24-15 1:29 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The University of Central Florida is offering nurses seeking a doctorate degree a loan forgiveness opportunity.
- UMMC drops 14 nursing educators, administrator slots Updated: Jul-22-15 4:23 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - The University of Mississippi Medical Center is laying off 10 nurse educators and four others on Sept. 30.
- University of Arkansas nursing receives $1 million grant Updated: Jul-22-15 3:08 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas Eleanor Mann School of Nursing has received a $1 million federal grant to increase the number of advanced practice registered nurses.
- Indiana woman charged with faking nursing license, cancer Updated: Jul-21-15 10:29 am
GREENFIELD, Indiana - A 29-year-old Hancock County woman has been charged with faking a nursing license and other state documents.
- Grant will help UNMC nursing program encourage diversity Updated: Jul-18-15 10:35 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - A $665,266 grant should help the University of Nebraska Medical Center attract a more diverse pool of nursing students.
- Bangor nurses back at work after parties avert strike Updated: Jul-13-15 1:17 pm
BANGOR, Maine - Nurses who were on the verge of striking at Eastern Maine Medical Center are at work after their union ratified an agreement on a new three-year contract.
- Report: Nursing degrees from New York colleges on the rise Updated: Jul-13-15 6:32 am
ROCHESTER, New York - A survey of in-state colleges by the University at Albany's Center for Health Workforce Studies shows that the number of registered nurses graduating each year from New York colleges has doubled since 2002.
- RN program at University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff approved Updated: Jul-13-15 3:05 am
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff has received initial approval for its pre-licensure nursing program from the Arkansas State Board of Nursing.
- Iowa university receives $1.9M grant for nursing program Updated: Jul-11-15 1:04 pm
DUBUQUE, Iowa - Clarke University in Dubuque has received a nearly $2 million grant it will use to develop an advanced-practice nurse program.
- NYS report faults 2 nurses in inmate's 2013 death Updated: Jul-07-15 9:52 am
VALHALLA, New York - The state Commission of Correction has found that two Westchester County Jail nurses displayed "gross incompetence" in the treatment of an inmate who died after complaining of stomach and chest pains.