- 10 CSI students barred from graduating due to accreditation Updated: Feb-09-16 9:52 am
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A group of College of Southern Idaho students are stuck in limbo after completing their physical therapist assistant classes, but being barred from graduating due to accreditation problems.
- College-accrediting agency sends warning amid budget impasse Updated: Feb-08-16 12:08 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - A higher-education accrediting agency says the state budget impasse could have "significant" consequences for the public colleges and universities in Illinois.
- Religion news in brief Updated: Jan-27-16 2:43 pm
Cruz supporters in Iowa take Trump to task
- Pending contract, Baltimore man to be new superintendent Updated: Jan-20-16 12:20 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A Baltimore school official has been chosen to become superintendent of the Kansas City school district.
- State Library accredits 8 South Dakota public libraries Updated: Jan-20-16 6:04 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota State Library has accredited eight more of the state's public libraries.
- Kansas ready to measure kindergartner's academic readiness Updated: Jan-17-16 12:35 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - The state's education department is planning to develop a system to measure the academic readiness of kindergartners, which supporters say will significantly change the state's approach to education.
- Riverview Gardens could get accreditation upgrade in June Updated: Jan-12-16 12:16 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Missouri Board of Education will wait until June to decide whether to upgrade the accreditation status of the Riverview Gardens School District in suburban St. Louis.
- No action taken on St. Louis accreditation request Updated: Jan-12-16 12:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis schools are improving, but members of the Missouri State Board of Education say they want to see sustained progress before restoring full accreditation.