- Missouri regains library science program accreditation Updated: Nov-27-15 8:34 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A library science program at the University of Missouri has regained accreditation.
- Small Ohio college announces new president to begin in March Updated: Nov-22-15 12:38 pm
YELLOW SPRINGS, Ohio - A small liberal arts college in southwest Ohio has chosen a new president.
- WSU med school hopes to enroll students in 2017 Updated: Nov-20-15 1:32 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - Officials for Washington State University's new medical school in Spokane are working on an aggressive schedule to win accreditation.
- State to close Texas school district that cut sports teams Updated: Nov-19-15 1:22 pm
PREMONT, Texas - A struggling South Texas school district that gained national attention in 2012 when it cut its sports programs to focus on academics was ordered to shut down next year amid continuing poor academic performance.
- Organizers to seek funds for proposed Virginia med school Updated: Nov-08-15 1:32 pm
MARTINSVILLE, Virginia - Organizers are kicking off a campaign to raise funds for a proposed medical school in Southside Virginia.