- Garces will oversee food, drinks at Atlantic City pier Updated: Jun-01-15 3:30 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Developer Bart Blatstein has chosen managers for the food and musical offerings at The Playground, the oceanfront Atlantic City pier he is redeveloping.
- Groundbreaking held for new downtown loft, retail project Updated: May-18-15 1:32 pm
DETROIT - A groundbreaking ceremony has been held for a new loft and retail project in downtown Detroit.
- Family-run used car business in Waco closing after 105 years Updated: May-14-15 7:37 pm
WACO, Texas - Bill Miller's Used Cars, an iconic business that can trace its founding back 105 years and survived urban renewal, the deadly Waco tornado of 1953 and the owner's battle with cancer, is selling its last pre-owned vehicle this week and will retire as arguably the city's oldest car dealership.
- RX for Baltimore economy: More residents with money to spend Updated: May-13-15 12:35 pm
BALTIMORE - The fragility of Baltimore's economy was exposed by Freddie Gray's death from a spinal injury suffered while in police custody.
- Housing board to rebuild rundown Conn. neighborhood Updated: May-10-15 3:04 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - Not so long ago, Jim Lawlor believed that Willow Street, with its blighted houses, weed-choked vacant lots and drug crime, was no place to raise children.
- Cost for Cleveland police body camera program could rise Updated: May-07-15 4:28 pm
CLEVELAND - Cleveland's move to buy 1,500 police body cameras and data storage could cost up to $3.3 million over five years, a higher price tag than previously known and an illustration of the long-term costs of such programs.
- PawSox owners and state officials have 'high-level' meeting Updated: May-04-15 5:25 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - State officials had a "high-level" meeting with the owners of the Pawtucket Red Sox to discuss the team's proposal for a new ballpark in downtown Providence.