- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime Updated: Nov-28-15 6:43 pm
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Madison Cable scored 22 points and Marina Mabrey added 18 to help No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime in the Junkanoo Jam championship game
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas Updated: Nov-28-15 6:32 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Oregon State faced its first challenge of the young season and held off pesky Arkansas.
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points Updated: Nov-28-15 5:40 pm
LAS VEGAS - Kelsey Mitchell matched the Ohio State record with 42 points and the No. 11 Buckeyes beat No. 10 Texas A&M 95-80 on Saturday in the final game of the South Point Thanksgiving Shootout.
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71 Updated: Nov-28-15 4:41 pm
CEDAR PARK, Texas - Kim Demmings scored 32 points, including a key 3-pointer with 26 seconds left, and Wright State rallied to beat No. 24 George Washington 77-71 on Saturday in the Lone Star Showcase.
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska Updated: Nov-28-15 4:06 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - UConn's Breanna Stewart believes she's getting better as a basketball player.
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37 Updated: Nov-28-15 4:02 pm
NEW YORK - Brittany Brown scored 22 of her career-high tying 24 points in the first half and No. 14 Florida State beat Sam Houston State 94-37 on Saturday in the LIU Turkey Classic for the Seminoles' sixth-largest margin of victory.
- No. 15 Duke women roll over Texas State 85-34 in Cancun Updated: Nov-28-15 3:32 pm
CANCUN, Mexico - Azura Stevens scored 19 points and No. 15 Duke dominated Texas State 85-34 at the Cancun Challenge on Saturday.
- Disterhoft leads No. 25 Iowa women to 64-50 win over Houston Updated: Nov-28-15 2:29 pm
CEDAR PARK, Texas - Ally Disterhoft led a balanced attack with 15 points and No. 25 Iowa defeated Houston 64-50 on Saturday at the Lone Star Showcase.
- Wilson lifts No. 2 South Carolina past No. 16 Arizona State Updated: Nov-27-15 11:11 pm
HONOLULU - With No. 2 South Carolina in a back-and-forth game with No. 16 Arizona State, Gamecocks coach Dawn Staley figured the team with the final possession would win it.
- Lyon leads No. 19 Northwestern women past Creighton, 75-52 Updated: Nov-27-15 10:49 pm
CEDAR PARK, Texas - Maggie Lyon knocked down five 3-pointers and scored 21 points to lead No. 19 Northwestern to its second Lone Star Showcase victory in as many days, cruising past Creighton 75-52 on Friday night.
- No. 8 Mississippi St cruises past Norfolk State, 92-34 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:57 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Nearly flawless post play led No. 8 Mississippi State to an easy 92-34 victory over Norfolk State on Friday night.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland hold off South Dakota St 62-55 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:53 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Maryland faced its first real test of the season, and the Terrapins passed.
- No. 20 Michigan State women cruise past Cincinnati 103-63 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:20 pm
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Tori Jankoska scored a career-high 30 points, including five 3-pointers, to lead No. 20 Michigan State to a 103-63 win over Cincinnati in the Jankanoo Jam on Friday.
- Blair wins 700th game as No. 10 Texas A&M women beat Cal Updated: Nov-27-15 8:36 pm
LAS VEGAS - Gary Blair earned his 700th career win with a lot of help from his two Courtneys.
- Mitchell leads No. 11 Ohio State to 75-65 defeat of Liberty Updated: Nov-27-15 7:43 pm
LAS VEGAS - Kelsey Mitchell sank 3 of 4 late-game foul shots and Lisa Blair added a layup as No. 11 Ohio State broke open a two-point game in the final 3:32 to defeat Liberty 75-65 on Friday.
- No. 22 Louisville women pull away to beat Marist 65-53 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:23 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Myisha Hines-Allen came off the bench to score 18 points and No. 22 Louisville closed on a 16-3 run to defeat Marist 65-53 in the Gulf Coast Showcase on Friday.
- No. 3 Irish use balanced effort to rout Denver 94-52 Updated: Nov-27-15 6:35 pm
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Notre Dame used a balanced effort to win its opener in the Junkanoo Jam.
- No. 24 George Washington women edge No. 25 Iowa 81-77 in 2OT Updated: Nov-27-15 5:39 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Jonquel Jones scored 23 points, including the go-ahead bucket, and had a school record 26 rebounds to lift No. 24 George Washington past No. 25 Iowa for an 81-77 double-overtime win in the Lone Star Showcase on Friday.
- Chidom leads No. 15 Duke women to 86-48 win over Iowa State Updated: Nov-27-15 4:07 pm
CANCUN, Mexico - Oderah Chidom had 12 points with 11 rebounds and No. 15 Duke cruised to an 86-48 victory over Iowa State at the Cancun Challenge on Friday.
- Defense helps No. 4 Lady Vols outlast Albany 63-55 Updated: Nov-27-15 3:52 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee is creating more drama than usual in producing its typical fast start.
- Bulgak helps No. 14 Florida State beat LIU 78-42 Updated: Nov-27-15 3:46 pm
NEW YORK - Adut Bulgak scored 20 points, hitting 10 of her 13 shots, and Brittany Brown added 15 points to lead No. 14 Florida State to a 78-42 win over LIU on Friday in the Blackbirds' Turkey Classic.
- No. 13 Stanford women cruise past Missouri State 82-65 Updated: Nov-27-15 3:41 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Lili Thompson scored 26 points, including five 3-pointers, and No. 13 Stanford cruised past Missouri State 82-65 on Friday.
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra Updated: Nov-27-15 3:11 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Oregon State got off to a fast start and never looked back against Hofstra.
- Freshman Smith is Stanford's first international recruit Updated: Nov-27-15 2:24 am
STANFORD, California - Alanna Smith had already left for her flight across the world to join Stanford's basketball team, so she never saw her mother's tears as the freshman departed Australia by herself.
- Moseley helps No. 6 Maryland women rout Old Dominion 95-46 Updated: Nov-26-15 8:29 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Brene Moseley scored a career-high-tying 26 points on 10-of-12 shooting to help the No. 6 Maryland women rout Old Dominion 95-46 on Thursday in the opener of the Paradise Jam.