- Tulsa women's basketball conference schedule released Updated: Sep-02-15 7:05 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The University of Tulsa women's basketball American Athletic Conference schedule has been released and has the Golden Hurricane opening conference play with back-to-back home games.
- Dupree, Griner help Mercury rout Mystics 73-53 Updated: Sep-02-15 6:47 pm
- Thousands still without power 4 days after August storm Updated: Sep-02-15 10:41 am
SEATTLE - Thousands are still without power in Western Washington four days after a weekend windstorm.
- Rodgers ties career high with 23 points, Liberty beat Dream Updated: Sep-01-15 10:43 pm
NEW YORK - Sugar Rodgers had been in a rut offensively. So last week she gave director of player development Teresa Weathersoon a call for a late night shooting session.
- Indiana reaches playoffs for WNBA-record 11th straight year Updated: Sep-01-15 9:30 pm
- Majority owners of Tulsa Shock seek dismissal of lawsuit Updated: Sep-01-15 1:00 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The majority owners of the Tulsa Shock are asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit filed by a minority stakeholder who's challenging the WNBA team's move to Dallas.
- Indiana Fever re-sign point guard Briann January Updated: Aug-31-15 7:17 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Fever have signed point guard Briann January to a contract extension.
- Lynx happy to see August end after struggling this month Updated: Aug-31-15 2:53 am
NEW YORK - The Minnesota Lynx came into the season as the prohibitive favorite to win their third WNBA championship in five seasons. Acquiring Olympian Sylvia Fowles in late July did nothing to change that.
- Loyd, Langhorne lead Storm past Mystics, 69-59 Updated: Aug-30-15 11:34 pm
- Moore, Fowles lead Lynx to 71-61 win over Mercury Updated: Aug-30-15 11:08 pm
- Sun stave off elimination with 72-68 win over Chicago Sky Updated: Aug-30-15 9:51 pm
ROSEMONT, Illinois - Kelsey Bone scored 25 points and Connecticut kept its slim playoff hopes alive by erasing a nine-point, fourth-quarter deficit to earn a 72-68 win over the short-handed Chicago Sky on Sunday night.
- Lavender leads Sparks to wire-to-wire, 60-52 win over Stars Updated: Aug-30-15 9:29 pm
- Sims' 30 leads Tulsa past Fever and into playoffs, 76-70 Updated: Aug-30-15 7:14 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Odyssey Sims scored 30 points, converting six free throws in the final 19 seconds, and the Tulsa Shock held off Indiana 76-70 on Sunday to secure the franchise's first playoff berth since 2009.
- Sky clinches playoff spot, tops Dream 98-96 Updated: Aug-29-15 9:41 pm
- Prince, Charles lead Liberty to 80-66 win over Sun Updated: Aug-29-15 9:30 pm
- Langhorne leads Seattle Storm past San Antonio Stars, 83-69 Updated: Aug-29-15 12:20 am
- Illinois fires coach Tim Beckman 1 week before season opener Updated: Aug-28-15 11:15 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - A week before the start of the football season, a difficult summer for the University of Illinois became chaotic as coach Tim Beckman was fired after an investigation found he tried to influence medical decisions and pressure players to play with injuries.
- Tiffany Hayes scores career-high 28, Dream beat Fever 90-84 Updated: Aug-28-15 10:54 pm
- Balanced attack leads Tulsa Shock past LA Sparks 76-66 Updated: Aug-28-15 10:48 pm
- Prince, Charles lead New York to 81-68 win over Minnesota Updated: Aug-28-15 10:41 pm
NEW YORK - Tina Charles and Epiphanny Prince wanted to come home to New York and make the Liberty relevant again.
- Latta leads Washington Mystics to 71-63 win over Mercury Updated: Aug-28-15 10:15 pm
- Milton-Jones breaks WNBA record for games played Updated: Aug-28-15 8:26 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Atlanta forward DeLisha Milton-Jones broke the WNBA record for games played when she entered the Dream's game against Indiana early in the second quarter Friday night.
- Mitchell hits 3-pointer at buzzer, Mercury rally past Sun Updated: Aug-27-15 9:43 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Leilani Mitchell hit a 3-pointer at the buzzer to give the Phoenix Mercury an 81-80 victory over Connecticut on Thursday night, extending the Sun's losing streak to six games.
- ACC trio looking for championships in SEC with Gamecocks Updated: Aug-27-15 5:29 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Coach Dawn Staley has built South Carolina to compete for national championships. And some of the very best players in the Atlantic Coast Conference have signed on for the run.
- Dabovic, Parker lead Sparks to 3rd straight road win Updated: Aug-26-15 9:35 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Ana Dabovic scored nine of her 18 points in the fourth quarter, including a go-ahead basket with 6.1 seconds left, and the Los Angeles Sparks beat Indiana 81-79 on Wednesday night, snapping the Fever's six-game winning streak.