- Glory Johnson says her twins are at home and 'doing well' Updated: Feb-07-16 6:45 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Glory Johnson says her twin daughters are out of the hospital and back home with her after they were born premature last fall.
- No. 12 Texas A&M women beat No. 23 Tennessee 76-71 in OT Updated: Feb-07-16 6:44 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Courtney Walker scored 29 points, including 10 in overtime, and No. 12 Texas A&M bounced back from two straight losses to beat No. 23 Tennessee 76-71 on Sunday.
- Brunner's 3-point play lets No. 8 Arizona State escape USC Updated: Feb-07-16 6:34 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Sophie Brunner's three-point play with 1.9 seconds left gave No. 8 Arizona State a 69-68 victory over short-handed Southern California on Sunday, keeping the Sun Devils tied atop the Pac-12.
- Minnesota's Banham ties NCAA record with 60 points Updated: Feb-07-16 6:28 pm
EVANSTON, Illinois - Rachel Banham tied a NCAA record with 60 points - with 10 coming in the first overtime and eight in the second - to lead Minnesota to a 112-106 win over Northwestern on Sunday.
- No. 13 Louisville folds in 66-61 loss to No. 3 Notre Dame Updated: Feb-07-16 6:04 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Leading by six with 8 1/2 minutes remaining, No. 13 Louisville had outplayed third-ranked Notre Dame and appeared headed to a win that would put them atop the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- Powers keys No. 17 Michigan St women in 74-69 win over Iowa Updated: Feb-07-16 5:47 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Aerial Powers scored 25 points and had a key steal and two free throws in the closing seconds, Tori Jankoska hit four free throws in the final 23 seconds and No. 17 Michigan State held off Iowa 74-69 on Sunday.
- No. 3 Notre Dame rallies past No. 13 Louisville 66-61 Updated: Feb-07-16 5:47 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - No matter how many shots third-ranked Notre Dame missed for three quarters against No. 13 Louisville, the final one allowed one last chance for redemption.
- Hamblin, Weise lead No. 9 Oregon State women past WSU, 54-45 Updated: Feb-07-16 5:40 pm
PULLMAN, Washington - Oregon State basketball fans call Ruth Hamblin "The Hammer," but it was Sydney Wiese who nailed down the Beavers' 10th consecutive win Sunday at Washington State.
- Oregon women score 35 in 4th, beat No. 24 Washington 75-63 Updated: Feb-07-16 5:38 pm
SEATTLE - Maite Cazorla and Kat Cooper each scored 16 points and Oregon used 35 fourth-quarter points to beat No. 24 Washington 75-63 on Sunday.
- No. 11 Mississippi State women defeat No. 21 Missouri 52-42 Updated: Feb-07-16 5:38 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Morgan William scored 17 points and Victoria Vivians 13, and the two guards made big plays late in No. 11 Mississippi State's 52-42 victory over No. 21 Missouri on Sunday.
- No. 14 UCLA women ease by Arizona 73-39 Updated: Feb-07-16 5:28 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Monique Billings scored 14 points and No. 14 UCLA forced 25 turnovers in a 73-39 victory over Arizona on Sunday.
- Thomas, Bingley lead No. 10 Florida State past Clemson Updated: Feb-07-16 5:14 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - After having a week off between games, Florida State started off slowly on Sunday against Clemson before getting into a rhythm in the second half.
- Balance leads Utah women past Colorado 76-68 Updated: Feb-07-16 4:35 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Emily Potter led a balanced attack with 13 points and six blocks and Utah closed the game on a 12-5 run to defeat Colorado for the second time in four days, 76-68 on Sunday.
- Martin, No. 25 Oklahoma State women beat Texas Tech 70-57 Updated: Feb-07-16 4:19 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Brittney Martin scored 32 points and grabbed 15 rebounds for her eighth straight double-double and No. 25 Oklahoma State beat Texas Tech 70-57 on Sunday for the Cowgirls' sixth victory in a row.
- No. 16 Miami women build early lead in beating Duke 61-53 Updated: Feb-07-16 3:28 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Adrienne Motley scored 21 points and No. 16 Miami reached 20 wins with a 61-53 victory over Duke on Sunday.
- Thompson sparks No. 18 Kentucky women to 70-58 win over LSU Updated: Feb-07-16 2:21 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Janee Thompson had 16 points and 10 assists and No. 18 Kentucky used a strong first quarter to defeat LSU 70-58 on Sunday.
- Payton leads Oregon State past Colorado 60-56 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:34 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State coach Wayne Tinkle pointed to his team's guts and mental toughness, despite the Beavers getting crushed on the glass against Colorado.
- WNBA star Tamika Catchings interns at NBA offices Updated: Feb-06-16 7:16 pm
NEW YORK - Over the course of her storied career, Tamika Catchings has spent many hours at the NBA and WNBA offices. Whether it was for league meetings, union business or just because she was in town, the Indiana Fever star always felt comfortable there.
- No. 4 Baylor women win 10th straight, 81-49 over Kansas Updated: Feb-06-16 6:56 pm
WACO, Texas - Baylor coach Kim Mulkey had several reasons to keep shuffling players in and out of the game.
- Pierre-Louis sparks No. 20 Oklahoma women past TCU 77-64. Updated: Feb-06-16 5:18 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Vionise Pierre-Louis had 11 of her 14 points in the fourth quarter and No. 20 Oklahoma pulled away from TCU for a 77-64 win on Saturday.
- No. 6 Texas beats Iowa State 65-49 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:15 pm
AMES, Iowa - Texas needed 10 minutes of torrid shooting - and the best game of Ariel Atkins' life - to notch yet another win on the road.
- Mild-mannered UConn point guard creates alter ego for court Updated: Feb-06-16 5:12 pm
STORRS, Connecticut - Mild-mannered point guard Moriah Jefferson turns into someone else on the court when she needs to turn it on for UConn in its quest for a fourth straight national title.
- Nurse scores 20 as UConn routs East Carolina 92-46 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:04 pm
STORRS, Connecticut - UConn doesn't overlook anybody.
- Covile gives Temple women 68-66 upset of No. 19 USF Updated: Feb-06-16 4:12 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Erica Covile had 15 points and 10 rebounds, including the game-winning putback with one second left, and Temple upset No. 19 South Florida 68-66 on Saturday to move past the Bulls into second place in the American Athletic Conference.
- Injured South Carolina's Mitchell expects to play vs UConn Updated: Feb-06-16 2:36 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Injured South Carolina forward Tiffany Mitchell says she's got a sore back but is ready to play against top-ranked Connecticut on Monday night.