- 150 years after Memphis massacre, marker shows struggle Updated: May-31-16 2:34 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The simple marker tells the story of one of the darkest episodes in this city's history, the three-day run of violence known as the Memphis massacre.
- Metro operating on a Sunday schedule for Memorial Day Updated: May-30-16 8:01 am
WASHINGTON - Metro is operating on a Sunday schedule for the Memorial Day holiday, and off-peak fares are in effect all day.
- Skip the flight, board the train to Glacier National Park Updated: May-23-16 2:58 pm
EAST GLACIER, Montana - Chicago skyscrapers faded into green Wisconsin, and as the sun set over the Mississippi River, we made our first vacation decision. We weren't driving, so yes, we'd have some wine. We then sat back and watched as 1,500 miles went by aboard the Empire Builder train bound for Glacier National Park.
- Federal grant will restore passenger rail to western Vermont Updated: May-06-16 8:16 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Amtrak passenger trains could be rolling into the state's largest city in about four years after the final upgrade is completed on a 75-mile stretch of track between Rutland and Burlington, transportation officials said Friday.
- Recent Kansas Editorials Updated: May-03-16 10:20 am
The Manhattan Mercury, May 2