- Finance committee OKs dementia bills Updated: Feb-04-16 6:32 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin lawmakers moved closer Thursday to passing a bipartisan package of legislation to help people cope with Alzheimer's disease and dementia after the Legislature's budget committee signed off on the last half of the proposals.
- St. Louis daycare loses license after boy, 3, left on bus Updated: Feb-04-16 1:42 am
ST. LOUIS - A St. Louis daycare business has lost its license after a 3-year-old boy was left unattended on a bus for several hours.
- Mobile dentistry targets elderly patients Updated: Feb-03-16 3:50 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Dental professionals are hitting the road in vans as part of an Albuquerque health care program that treats hundreds of elderly in their homes and at assisted living centers.
- Woman with dementia dies of hypothermia after snowstorm Updated: Jan-27-16 4:29 pm
HYATTSVILLE, Maryland - Prince George's County Police say a Hyattsville woman found dead in a neighbor's yard died of hypothermia.
- Penn State seniors put class gift funds toward mental health Updated: Jan-18-16 4:41 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania State University's senior class will donate its class gift funds to an endowment to support campus mental health services.
- A Maine town creates a neighborhood network for the aging Updated: Jan-17-16 11:39 am
YORK, Maine - The town of York is creating a neighborhood network to help aging residents remain in their homes.