- Southwest Florida officials probe slaying of doctor Updated: Jul-02-15 3:05 am
ESTERO, Florida - Authorities are still investigating the slaying of a popular, 46-year-old southwest Florida doctor.
- Patients say Boise chiropractor mistreated them Updated: Jul-01-15 6:36 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A Boise chiropractor whose patients say he mistreated them and prescribed unnecessary treatments is appealing disciplinary action handed down by a state oversight board.
- 1st medical marijuana dispensary in Massachusetts opens Updated: Jun-24-15 3:55 pm
SALEM, Massachusetts - The first medical marijuana dispensary in Massachusetts opened Wednesday - by appointment only - nearly three years after voters overwhelmingly approved the drug's therapeutic use.
- Gov. Baker OKs waiver for Massachusetts' 1st pot dispensary Updated: Jun-19-15 2:39 pm
BOSTON - Gov. Charlie Baker on Friday issued a one-time, temporary waiver aimed at helping the state's first marijuana dispensary begin selling pot for medicinal purposes.
- Lawsuit: Man hurt by leftover acupuncture needle seeks $3M Updated: Jun-15-15 5:47 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Portland man has filed a lawsuit seeking more than $3 million from an acupuncturist he says left two needles in his skin, including one that later broke off and became embedded in his groin.