- House backs bill to help vets who've suffered sexual assault Updated: Jul-27-15 8:03 pm
WASHINGTON - Veterans who suffered sexual assault or other sexual abuse while in uniform would get help more easily from the Department of Veterans Affairs under a bill approved Monday by the House.
- Olympia vets: Switch from pharmaceuticals to pot Updated: Jul-18-15 4:05 am
OLYMPIA, Washington - Andrew Collins no longer has a cocktail of 17 prescriptions coursing through his body.
- Pot-pioneering Colorado rejects marijuana as PTSD treatment Updated: Jul-16-15 11:11 am
DENVER - Colorado is known for pushing boundaries on marijuana, but health officials' decision to reject pot as a treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder shows the issue is far from settled.
- Officials warn of firecrackers' impact on veterans with PTSD Updated: Jul-04-15 9:02 am
ATLANTA - Health care professionals are asking Georgians who are using firecrackers to celebrate the Fourth of July to be cautious around veterans who have post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Veterans' signs: Be courteous when setting off fireworks Updated: Jul-02-15 10:02 am
NIAGARA FALLS, New York - Veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are asking their neighbors to be considerate when setting off fireworks this Fourth of July weekend.