- Once a sideshow, now old, former preemies praise bold doctor Updated: Jul-31-15 1:44 am
LONG BEACH, New York - At age 95, Lucille Horn often reflects on her long, full life, with a husband and five children, and how it might not have happened if not for the renegade doctor who put her in a Coney Island sideshow when she was just days old.
- Democrats propose bills to prevent unintended pregnancies Updated: Jul-22-15 5:20 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Democratic lawmakers are proposing legislation they say is aimed at preventing unintended pregnancies in Michigan.
- Study: Silent cancer in moms a rare result in prenatal tests Updated: Jul-13-15 6:56 pm
CHICAGO - For pregnant women, abnormal results from certain prenatal tests may signal that something is wrong - with the moms-to-be, not the fetus, a preliminary study suggests.
- Missouri law allows tax exemption for stillbirths Updated: Jul-07-15 6:44 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri is joining at least one other state in offering a tax exemption for stillbirths, after Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon signed a law allowing it starting this year.
- Nixon signs Missouri bill for stillborn baby tax exemption Updated: Jul-06-15 7:58 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri soon will have an income tax exemption for parents of stillborn children.