- AIDS Healthcare Foundation sues LA over planned high-rise Updated: Apr-22-16 3:13 pm
LOS ANGELES - The AIDS Healthcare Foundation, better known for its efforts to put condoms on pornography actors, is suing Los Angeles to stop a high-rise development that would go next door to its Hollywood headquarters.
- Little help for survivors of Central African Republic abuses Updated: Apr-20-16 3:18 pm
BANGUI, Central African Republic - The peacekeepers motioned to the teenage girl weaving through the sprawling camp in the baking afternoon sun selling bananas from a plate atop her head. Soon their real intentions were clear: They yanked her inside their tent and began unbuttoning their pants.
- Syphilis, chlamydia down in North Dakota; gonorrhea flat Updated: Apr-13-16 7:20 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's Health Department says cases of some sexually transmitted diseases are on the decline in the state.
- Agency: STD diagnoses hit all-time high in Minnesota in 2015 Updated: Apr-11-16 10:29 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Department of Health says there was an all-time high in the number of sexually transmitted diseases diagnosed in the state last year.
- Australian court rules man didn't deliberately spread HIV Updated: Apr-05-16 11:52 pm
BRISBANE, Australia - A Zimbabwean circus acrobat who infected his girlfriend with HIV through frequent unprotected sex won an appeal in Australia's highest court on Wednesday against a conviction for deliberately passing on the virus that causes AIDS.
- Anti-STD group riffs Sanders slogan with 'Feel the Burn' ads Updated: Apr-01-16 1:38 pm
LOS ANGELES - Several billboards scattered around Los Angeles look at first glance like ads for Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign, but they actually ask, "Feel the Burn?"