- Ohio Senate passes bill to expand treatment for STDs Updated: Oct-07-15 3:51 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An Ohio bill that seeks to expand access to treatment for certain sexually transmitted diseases has cleared the state Senate.
- Illinois stops paying local health clinics for STD testing Updated: Oct-06-15 4:36 pm
CHICAGO - Illinois has notified more than 100 jails, health departments and family planning programs that the state will no longer provide free testing for HIV, syphilis and other sexually transmitted diseases at state labs, a move that shifts the cost to local jurisdictions.
- Dating apps fire back at billboards linking STD spread Updated: Sep-28-15 11:10 pm
LOS ANGELES - An AIDS health care group is defending an ad campaign in Los Angeles that links popular dating apps with the spread of sexual transmitted diseases.
- National AIDS leader urges broader use of preventive drug Updated: Sep-26-15 11:48 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - Federal officials are asking Mississippi health care providers to expand use of a medicine that can keep people from getting AIDS.
- GOP lawmakers ask schools to oppose HPV vaccine mandate Updated: Sep-14-15 12:15 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Two Republican lawmakers are asking school districts to oppose a requirement that all middle school students in Rhode Island get the HPV vaccine.