- Only small increase in US girls getting cervical cancer shot Updated: Jul-30-15 4:19 pm
NEW YORK - More U.S. girls are getting a controversial vaccine, but the increase last year was only slight.
- Rhode Island mandates HPV vaccine for seventh-graders Updated: Jul-29-15 2:07 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Seventh-graders in all public and private schools in Rhode Island are now required to get the HPV vaccine.
- W.Va. health agency investigates spike in syphilis cases Updated: Jul-29-15 12:34 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Health officials are investigating a spike in syphilis cases in West Virginia to determine how to prevent further cases of the sexually transmitted disease.
- Montgomery No. 1 in nation for STDs Updated: Jul-27-15 11:10 am
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Montgomery is the most sexually diseased city in the nation.
- Health officials find rise in Wyoming gonorrhea cases Updated: Jul-15-15 5:05 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The Wyoming Department of Health says there has been an increase in reported gonorrhea cases across the state.
- EU drug regulator starts safety review of HPV vaccines Updated: Jul-13-15 7:05 am
LONDON - The European Medicines Agency says it has started a review of cervical cancer vaccines to see if they are linked to two rare conditions, but emphasized it hasn't changed its recommendations for how the shots should be used.