- Legionnaires' disease bacteria found in VA hospital water Updated: Nov-27-15 5:39 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Veterans Affairs officials say they've detected the bacteria that causes Legionnaires' disease in water samples at the Minneapolis hospital.
- Edwin Edwards hospitalized with pneumonia Updated: Nov-25-15 6:56 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Former Louisiana Gov. Edwin Edwards has been hospitalized.
- Hannibal hotel closes after Legionnaires' bacteria found Updated: Nov-24-15 8:57 am
HANNIBAL, Missouri - A hotel in northeast Missouri's Hannibal is temporarily closed after health officials found evidence of the respiratory-related Legionnaires' disease there.
- Glaxo wins US approval for drug to treat severe asthma Updated: Nov-04-15 6:13 pm
WASHINGTON - The Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday approved an injectable drug from GlaxoSmithKline PLC to treat severe asthma attacks.
- Bighorn sheep to be relocated to mountains north of Tucson Updated: Oct-31-15 3:58 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - About 30 bighorn sheep in Yuma will be relocated in an effort to rebuild the herd of bighorn sheep that vanished from the range north of Tucson.