- Consider obesity surgery more often for diabetes: Guidelines Updated: May-24-16 3:36 pm
WASHINGTON - New guidelines say weight-loss surgery should become a more routine treatment option for diabetes, even for some patients who are mildly obese.
- Report: Park City school violated diabetic student's rights Updated: May-13-16 3:36 pm
PARK CITY, Utah - A Park City school district discriminated against a diabetic kindergartner for not ensuring a nurse was available to give her insulin, federal education officials concluded in a recent report.
- Unexpected friendship forms in Kansas City hospice Updated: Apr-29-16 2:23 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jen Moss took to Jody Wooton from the first moments they met.
- Smartphone health: Apple releases software for medical apps Updated: Apr-28-16 4:22 am
CUPERTINO, California - Apple is edging its way a little further into health care with the release of new iPhone apps that patients can use to manage their own medical conditions - from diabetes to pregnancy and even depression.
- Fight of his life: Larry Holmes battles deadliest opponent Updated: Apr-25-16 2:18 pm
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania - The call from the doctor's office changed everything.