- Arkansas Children's Hospital helping on food study Updated: Jun-30-15 4:37 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Children's Hospital's Research Institute will receive $119,000 over the next year for its part in a study of food allergies.
- Arkansas Children's Hospital part of food allergy network Updated: Jun-30-15 3:23 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas Children's Hospital Research Institute has been designated a clinical network site by the nonprofit Food Allergy Research & Education organization.
- Children with food allergies get chance to cook at camp Updated: Jun-28-15 9:07 am
FREDERICK, Maryland - Food is not Cici Hunter's friend, so a summer camp about cooking was a hard match to make, for her or any other child with food allergies and sensitivities, said her mother Julie.
- Study: ER visits for childhood food allergies up in Illinois Updated: Jun-27-15 4:13 am
CHICAGO - A new study finds increasing numbers of emergency room visits and hospital stays for children with severe food-allergy reactions in Illinois.
- It's grass pollen season and allergy sufferers feeling it Updated: Jun-13-15 1:04 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - June is a cruel month for allergy sufferers in Willamette Valley, with grass pollen swirling off fields and ramping up the misery index many miles away.
- Wisconsin lawmakers pass emergency allergy treatment bill Updated: Jun-09-15 5:17 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Legislature has passed a bill that would allow businesses to keep a supply of epinephrine injectors to combat life-threatening allergic reactions.