- Florida man sentenced for stealing classified documents Updated: Aug-02-15 1:32 pm
MIAMI - A Florida man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to stealing classified documents while working at a U.S. military base in Honduras.
- West Palm man sentenced for stealing classified documents Updated: Aug-02-15 10:55 am
MIAMI - A West Palm Beach man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to stealing classified documents while working at a U.S. military base in Honduras..
- What's considered 'classified' is a judgment call Updated: Jul-31-15 3:12 am
WASHINGTON - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton is under scrutiny over whether she sent or received classified information on unsecured email when she was secretary of state. The inspector general of the U.S. intelligence community recently alerted the Justice Department about classified information included improperly on email that went through a home server Clinton used in lieu of the official State Department email system.
- Parole for Pollard revisits divisions over extent of harm Updated: Jul-29-15 1:02 pm
WASHINGTON - The arrest of Jonathan Pollard for spying for Israel touched off one of the most sensational spy cases in recent American history, stoking fierce international passions and decades of legal and diplomatic wrangling.
- GOP: Still no deal on Clinton testimony to Benghazi panel Updated: Jul-28-15 3:44 pm
WASHINGTON - Republicans on the House committee investigating the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, said Tuesday that there is no agreement with Hillary Rodham Clinton over her possible appearance before the panel, despite the State Department's pledge to produce 5,000 new pages of documents.
- Former Chinese president's top aide to face corruption trial Updated: Jul-20-15 10:55 pm
BEIJING - Former President Hu Jintao's top aide has been arrested on corruption charges, stripped of his party membership and removed from all government positions, China's state media said Monday.