- Bridge case defendants can subpoena Christie office docs Updated: Feb-05-16 4:35 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - The two former allies of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie charged in the George Washington Bridge lane-closing case will get a second chance to force the release of documents from the law firm whose taxpayer-funded 2014 report absolved Christie of blame.
- Attorney: Feds subpoena information on Grimes' campaigns Updated: Feb-01-16 8:39 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - An attorney for the father of Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes says a federal grand jury has subpoenaed him and two of his businesses for records relating to his daughter's political campaigns.
- House GOP subpoenas Treasury's Lew on 'Obamacare' papers Updated: Jan-20-16 6:38 pm
WASHINGTON - Two top House Republicans have subpoenaed Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew, seeking documents involving payments to insurance companies to lower out-of-pocket costs for some people enrolled under the Affordable Care Act.
- Price-hiking pharma exec Martin Shkreli gets House subpoena Updated: Jan-20-16 6:00 pm
WASHINGTON - House lawmakers have issued a subpoena to compel former Turing Pharmaceuticals CEO Martin Shkreli, reviled for price-gouging, to appear at a congressional hearing next Tuesday.
- Subpoenas approved for documents about release of prisoners Updated: Jan-19-16 10:58 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - Legislative subpoenas will be issued for documents related to the erroneous early release of thousands of prisoners in Washington state following a vote by a Senate panel Tuesday night.