- Many brands opt out of Milan men's runway shows this year Updated: May-31-16 12:28 pm
MILAN - The Milan Fashion Week men's calendar is full of holes. Zegna, Calvin Klein, Cavalli, Costume National, Ermanno Scervino and Bottega Veneta are among the fashion houses that have opted not to do runway shows in June.
- Student not allowed to wear Navajo moccasins at graduation Updated: May-31-16 9:03 am
WALDORF, Maryland - A Waldorf high school student says she will not be allowed to wear moccasin shoes that honor her Native American heritage during her graduation.
- Dior in return to Blenheim Palace for Cruise show Updated: May-31-16 9:02 am
LONDON - Dior is returning to England's historic Blenheim Palace to unveil its Cruise collection.
- Body found wearing similar clothing as missing Indiana man Updated: May-30-16 3:47 pm
ST. PAUL, Indiana - Indiana officials say they've recovered the body of a man wearing clothing similar to that of a 20-year-old Indianapolis man who went missing from a campground.
- Officials: Nearly 1 in 4 NYC young adults has body piercing Updated: May-30-16 12:19 pm
NEW YORK - Research has found that nearly a quarter of young adults in New York City have a body piercing somewhere other than an earlobe.
- Spanish man in rush for plane causes Cologne security scare Updated: May-30-16 11:22 am
BERLIN - A Spanish man in a rush for his plane caused a security scare at Germany's Cologne-Bonn airport Monday when he skirted security screening, causing authorities to shut down and evacuate a terminal and stop all departures from it for more than two hours, police said.
- Risk to Wisconsin unemployment fund seen as still high Updated: May-29-16 10:57 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin employers vastly overpaid for unemployment-related costs during the Great Recession because the state wasn't adequately prepared. And when the next big downturn comes, the state could face the same problem all over again.
- Vuitton show draws fashion world to crisis-hit Brazil Updated: May-28-16 6:52 pm
NITEROI, Brazil - The elite of the fashion world flocked to Brazil, defying an outbreak of the Zika virus, an economic meltdown and the deep political crisis afflicting the country to attend a runway show Saturday by revered French label Louis Vuitton.
- Barber still spending days with scissors, comb at 99 Updated: May-28-16 11:00 am
ELMER, New Jersey - Joseph Barca Sr. spent his 99th birthday with scissors and comb in hand at Barca's Barbershop Thursday, chatting with silver-crowned customers he's known since they were little boys.
- What's your spirit animal? Gisele Bundchen's is a sea turtle Updated: May-27-16 11:04 am
BOSTON - Supermodel Gisele Bundchen says her spirit animal is a sea turtle, and she's throwing her celebrity behind a United Nations effort to save those and other creatures.
- Man gets prison for molesting women during massage therapy Updated: May-27-16 9:27 am
WEST CHESTER, Pennsylvania - A massage therapist will spend 6½ to 13 years in prison for molesting women during massage sessions at an eastern Pennsylvania spa that's being sued as a result.
- Boy takes joyride during shopping trip, crashes into store Updated: May-27-16 5:45 am
FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan - Police say a boy who took a car on joyride while his mother went shopping ended up crashing through the front of a children's clothing store in suburban Detroit.
- Boggs 'back home' as his No. 26 is retired at Fenway Park Updated: May-26-16 7:50 pm
BOSTON - The 'chicken man' has lost a little of the shimmer from his trademark mustache over the years, but every pilgrimage Wade Boggs makes to Fenway Park still feels like old times for the Red Sox legend.
- Authorities: Unruly group instigated violence at Trump rally Updated: May-25-16 8:05 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A day after a riot erupted outside a Donald Trump rally, Albuquerque officials blamed the downtown melee not on impassioned politics but on an unruly group intent on creating chaos in a city that has seen more than its share of violence.
- Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris, reveals tattoo tribute Updated: May-25-16 9:13 am
Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris, is showing off another tattoo honoring her late father.
- Johnny Depp's daughter, Lily-Rose, face of new Chanel scent Updated: May-24-16 5:56 am
CANNES, France - Chanel has tapped Johnny Depp's 16-year-old daughter, Lily-Rose, to represent a new perfume.
- Police smile at 'Cops Suck' tattoo across man's knuckles Updated: May-23-16 5:49 pm
BANGOR, Maine - A police officer in Maine is getting a laugh out of a man's tattoo that says, "Cops Suck."
- Alabama inmate with swastika tattoos escapes Updated: May-23-16 8:15 am
FOLEY, Alabama - Prison officials say an Alabama inmate with swastika tattoos is on the loose after fleeing a work site in Baldwin County.
- Man charged with butt injections that killed patient Updated: May-21-16 4:36 pm
MIAMI - A Venezuelan man was charged with administering buttocks-enhancement injections that killed a Miami woman in 2013.
- AP Analysis: Why junta rules Thailand, with no end in sight Updated: May-21-16 3:43 am
BANGKOK - Thailand's military seized power from an elected government on May 22, 2014, with the justification that it wanted to end chaotic and violent political confrontations that had wracked the country for years. But more than an attempt to restore stability was at play.
- Nebraska court rejects tanning salons' claims for tax refund Updated: May-20-16 11:44 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court has ruled that tanning salons cannot claim more than $1.7 million in tax refunds despite arguments that they shouldn't have been subject to the tax.
- Florence exhibits examine the art-fashion dynamic Updated: May-19-16 6:39 pm
FLORENCE, Italy - Italy's Renaissance capital, Florence, is reclaiming its centuries-old role as an incubator of the interplay between fashion and art.
- Record crushed, diamond intact: Oppenheimer Blue draws $58M Updated: May-18-16 5:38 pm
GENEVA - The "Oppenheimer Blue" diamond sold Wednesday for more than 56.8 million Swiss francs ($57.6 million) including fees, crushing the previous record for the most expensive diamond ever sold at auction.
- Mourning in Sadr City, Baghdad's deadliest district Updated: May-18-16 2:08 pm
BAGHDAD - Among the dozens killed when a truck bomb struck a crowded market last week in Baghdad's Sadr City were two brothers, the only sons of Talib Jassum Issa, who got the news in a phone call just minutes after the attack.
- Bracelet honoring fallen soldier returned to his mother Updated: May-18-16 1:56 am
KATY, Texas - A Texas woman hopes to find the original owner of a bracelet engraved with the name of her son, an Army veteran who was killed in Iraq, after it turned up hundreds of miles away in Minnesota.