- The Latest: Belgium says likely Paris fugitive gets help Updated: Nov-26-15 1:57 pm
PARIS - The latest on the attacks in Paris and security alert in Brussels. All times local:
- French lawmakers vote to extend airstrikes against IS Updated: Nov-25-15 4:18 pm
PARIS - French lawmakers voted Wednesday to continue airstrikes in Syria against the Islamic State group that claimed responsibility for the Nov. 13 attacks that killed 130 people in Paris, while Germany's chancellor said her country would do more in the international fight against the group.
- Convict on the run since 2009 is extradited to Arizona Updated: Nov-24-15 8:15 pm
PHOENIX - A convict who escaped from a Maricopa County courthouse during his 2009 trial on sexual assault charges has been extradited to Arizona.
- DNA frees rape convict; evidence points to fugitive rapist Updated: Nov-24-15 1:13 pm
LOS ANGELES - Even after Luis Vargas was sent to prison for a rape conviction that would mean he would probably never be free, his young daughter never stopped believing in him.
- Judges orders hearing for ex-deep-sea treasure hunter Updated: Nov-24-15 3:06 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A judge in Ohio wants an update in the case of an ex-fugitive deep-sea treasure hunter under orders to answer questions about the location of 500 gold coins pulled from a historic shipwreck off South Carolina.
- Man wanted in Delaware arrested in Ocean City, Maryland Updated: Nov-23-15 6:33 pm
OCEAN CITY, Maryland - Ocean City Police have arrested a Delaware man wanted in that state after a single-car crash.
- Former FBI most wanted fugitive sentenced to life in prison Updated: Nov-23-15 3:42 pm
MINEOLA, New York - An MS-13 street gang member involved in the killing his 19-year-old girlfriend and her toddler son has been sentenced to life in prison.
- San Francisco police arrest known gang member Updated: Nov-19-15 9:39 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Police say they have arrested a known San Francisco gang member who had been on the run for six years and was wanted for an attempted homicide.
- Massachusetts troopers capture New Hampshire parole violator Updated: Nov-09-15 11:02 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts State Police have arrested a New Hampshire man who violated his parole after serving time in prison for being an accomplice in a police officer's killing.
- SC fugitive captured in Mississippi Updated: Nov-07-15 5:47 pm
NATCHEZ, Mississippi - Authorities in Adams County, Mississippi, say a South Carolina fugitive has been captured.
- Southwest Idaho fugitive arrested in Mexico Updated: Nov-07-15 4:46 pm
PAYETTE, Idaho - A southwestern Idaho man authorities say escaped the Payette County jail by scaling a razor-wire fence and then taunted authorities on social media has been arrested in Mexico.
- Man wanted by LA police in shooting case arrested in Arizona Updated: Nov-06-15 3:44 pm
PHOENIX - Federal authorities say a man wanted in California in connection with a shooting has been arrested in Arizona.
- Missoula police fire shots at fugitive before arrest Updated: Nov-06-15 4:02 am
MISSOULA, Montana - Authorities have arrested a fugitive after a Missoula police officer fired gunshots through the back of his car window as he slammed into a car full of U.S. marshals.
- Indonesia deports Indian man sought in gangster murders Updated: Nov-05-15 10:01 am
BALI, Indonesia - Indonesian authorities deported on Thursday an alleged Indian crime boss who has been on Interpol's most-wanted list for two decades.
- Texas fugitive, child predator arrested in New Orleans Updated: Nov-05-15 5:28 am
NEW ORLEANS - A Texas fugitive who was wanted for failing to register as a sex offender has been arrested in New Orleans.
- Fugitive from Montana stabs self during arrest in Mexico Updated: Nov-03-15 11:00 am
HELENA, Montana - Authorities say a man on the run for crimes committed near Helena has been hospitalized after stabbing himself as officers closed in on him in Mexico.
- Investors demand answers from deep-sea treasure hunter Updated: Nov-02-15 12:39 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An ex-deep-sea treasure hunter is violating his plea agreement by giving evasive answers about the fate of 500 missing gold coins pulled from an historic shipwreck, say a group of investors who helped fund the hunt for the ship.
- The Latest on Kentucky fugitive: 'People can rest easy now' Updated: Oct-30-15 2:29 pm
BURKESVILLE, Kentucky - Here are the latest developments on a fugutive who was accused of shooting at law officers in Tennessee and Kentucky and died in a shootout days later (all times local):
- Police: Kentucky fugitive dies in shootout after manhunt Updated: Oct-30-15 2:24 pm
BURKESVILLE, Kentucky - A fugitive accused of shooting a Tennessee police officer and firing at a Kentucky trooper was killed in a shootout with authorities early Friday, ending a nearly weeklong manhunt and relieving a community on the eve of Halloween.