- Dolphin leaps onto boat, injuring California woman Updated: Jul-01-15 11:17 pm
SANTA ANA, California - A dolphin leaped onto a boat in Southern California, crashing into a woman and breaking both her ankles.
- New Orleans schools study notes progress, potential pitfalls Updated: Jun-17-15 7:35 am
NEW ORLEANS - A Tulane University think tank's latest annual analysis of public schools in New Orleans notes continued progress in the nearly 10 years since Hurricane Katrina, but also points out vast room for improvement and a new need for accountability and vigilance in a system no longer dominated by a central, elected school board.
- Gulfport mayor: Katrina slabs and pilings need to go Updated: Jun-17-15 5:32 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - Gulfport officials say it's time to pull up those slabs and pilings left behind when Hurricane Katrina tore the businesses and homes from them.
- Former Hurricane Blanca to bring chances of rain Updated: Jun-08-15 9:34 pm
PHOENIX - The remnants of Hurricane Blanca are moving into Arizona and will bring cooler temperatures and a chance of rain to much of the state.
- 'Brothers from the Bottom' relives post-Katrina debates Updated: Jun-06-15 11:13 am
NEW ORLEANS - For New Orleans native and actor Wendell Pierce, the approaching 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina's devastation marked an excellent time to show "Brothers from the Bottom," a play about a neighborhood and family dealing with gentrification and development after the storm.