- Carli Lloyd out at least 3 weeks with sprained knee Updated: Apr-25-16 4:56 pm
U.S. women's national team star Carli Lloyd has a sprained right knee and will miss from three to six weeks, the Houston Dash announced.
- US Soccer seeks to clarify some of the differences in pay Updated: Apr-22-16 12:37 am
The U.S. Soccer Federation has sought to clarify some of the claims made in a federal wage discrimination complaint filed by members of the World Cup-winning U.S. women's national team.
- World Cup to Olympics, Klingenberg adjusts to the spotlight Updated: Apr-21-16 8:17 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A lot has changed for Meghan Klingenberg since last year.
- History repeats: US women's soccer team still in wage fight Updated: Apr-17-16 11:51 am
Trailblazers for the U.S. women's national team can't believe their successors are still having the same debate over equal pay and treatment.
- FIFA adviser: Strip nations of World Cups over rights abuses Updated: Apr-14-16 11:07 am
World Cups should be removed from countries failing to eradicate human rights abuses, a report commissioned by FIFA in response to concerns about the mistreatment of workers in Qatar said Thursday.
- Infantino would like to see higher Women's World Cup prize Updated: Apr-13-16 9:33 pm
New FIFA President Gianni Infantino called prize money for the Women's World Cup "very low" and suggested that it should be increased.
- US women's soccer blanks Colombia 3-0 Updated: Apr-10-16 6:03 pm
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - Julie Johnston scored two goals, Tobin Heath had a pair of assists and the U.S. women's soccer team defeated Colombia 3-0 on Sunday.
- Document: Wambach admitted trying cocaine, marijuana in past Updated: Apr-05-16 10:20 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Retired soccer star Abby Wambach admitted to once trying cocaine and smoking marijuana some 10 years ago, according to court documents connected to her arrest on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants.
- Retired soccer star Abby Wambach arrested for DUI in Oregon Updated: Apr-03-16 10:00 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Retired World Cup soccer champion Abby Wambach was arrested for investigation of driving under the influence.
- Women accuse US Soccer Federation of wage discrimination Updated: Apr-01-16 10:24 am
Five stars from the World Cup-winning U.S. women's national team have accused the U.S. Soccer Federation of wage discrimination in an action filed with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.