- Missouri Republicans to select convention delegates Updated: Apr-30-16 1:08 am
BALLWIN, Missouri - Missouri Republicans on Saturday will choose 40 of the 57 delegates to their national convention and many may not be supporters of Donald Trump even though the businessman won the state's primary back in March.
- Fast talking a plus as Arkansas GOP opens delegate process Updated: Apr-29-16 7:01 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Republicans will begin their formal delegate selection process for this summer's national convention Saturday, and those in the running cannot be long-winded when making their case.
- Maryland governor says he still won't support Trump Updated: Apr-29-16 5:27 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan said Friday that he still won't support Donald Trump's campaign for the White House, despite the Republican's sweeping victory in the state's primary this week when he won all of the state's 38 delegates.
- Ohio Republicans meeting for reorganization, convention Updated: Apr-29-16 12:20 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio Republicans are gathering in the Columbus area for a state party organizational session and a meeting of their delegation to this summer's national convention in Cleveland.
- California Democrats will meet to choose national delegates Updated: Apr-28-16 8:43 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - While much of the political attention is focused on the California GOP convention this weekend, Democrats are holding meetings around the state to select delegates to the national convention in Philadelphia.
- Massachusetts GOP gears up to select delegates to convention Updated: Apr-27-16 8:48 am
BOSTON - An intense, behind-the-scenes battle is under way as Massachusetts Republicans gear up to select delegates to the National Republican Convention.
- Trump routs rivals in Northeast; Clinton carries 4 states Updated: Apr-27-16 12:43 am
PHILADELPHIA - In a front-runner's rout, Republican Donald Trump roared to victory Tuesday in five contests across the Northeast and confidently declared himself the GOP's "presumptive nominee." Hillary Clinton was dominant in four Democratic races and now is 90 percent of the way to the number she needs to claim her own nomination.
- Age gap shows in Clinton win helped by older voters Updated: Apr-27-16 12:28 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Democrat Hillary Clinton got a winning boost Tuesday from older voters who turned out in larger numbers than the younger voting bloc that swamped rival Bernie Sanders with support in Connecticut's presidential primary, exit polls showed.
- The Latest: Cruz shoots an airball at 'basketball ring' Updated: Apr-27-16 12:15 am
WASHINGTON - The Latest on campaign 2016 as voters head to the polls in Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Delaware and Maryland (all times Eastern):
- The Latest: McGinty, Toomey tangle in victory speeches Updated: Apr-26-16 11:58 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Latest on Pennsylvania's primary (all times local):
- Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton win Delaware primaries Updated: Apr-26-16 9:06 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump won their respective presidential primaries in Delaware on Tuesday with comfortable margins, further padding their leads over their opponents in the delegate count.
- The Latest: Trump, Clinton win Delaware primaries Updated: Apr-26-16 8:44 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The Latest on Delaware's primary election (all times local):
- Walker, Tommy Thompson among Wisconsin statewide delegates Updated: Apr-26-16 5:56 pm
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and former Gov. Tommy Thompson backed different Republican candidates for president but are both among the 18 at-large delegates who will represent the state at the national convention this summer in Cleveland.
- Gary Herbert, Mike Lee representing Utah at GOP convention Updated: Apr-26-16 11:42 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Gov. Gary Herbert, first lady Jeanette Herbert and a handful of Utah's elected officials are among the state's delegates to the Republican National Convention this summer who could decide the party's presidential nominee.
- Maine GOP made delegate tabulation error at convention Updated: Apr-26-16 10:49 am
BANGOR, Maine - The Maine GOP say it made a mistake in counting the votes for national delegates and that state Rep. Ellie Espling of New Gloucester will be going to Cleveland instead of Joshua Dunlap of Scarborough.
- What's the deal? Voters cheer, jeer, shrug off GOP pact Updated: Apr-26-16 3:22 am
FRANKLIN, Indiana - Kathy Hiel said she hadn't made up her mind to vote for Donald Trump - until the billionaire businessman's two Republican White House rivals formed an extraordinary political non-aggression pact to stop him.
- After deal with Cruz, Kasich coming to Oregon to campaign Updated: Apr-25-16 10:25 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Presidential contender John Kasich is coming to Oregon this week, wasting no time in courting voters here after he and rival Ted Cruz announced they were teaming up in three states to try and torpedo front-runner Donald Trump's drive to seal the GOP nomination before the Republican convention.
- Carlson to headline fundraiser for Arkansas Republicans Updated: Apr-25-16 12:19 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Political writer and commentator Tucker Carlson is headlining a fundraiser for the Arkansas Republican Party next month.
- The Latest: Maine GOP elects Cruz-heavy slate of delegates Updated: Apr-23-16 9:13 pm
BANGOR, Maine - The Latest on the Maine GOP convention (all times local):
- McConnell tries to rally GOP without mentioning Republicans Updated: Apr-23-16 5:11 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is urging Republican delegates to focus on a single politician: Barack Obama.
- Rock Hall to offer free admission during GOP convention Updated: Apr-23-16 11:24 am
CLEVELAND - The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland will be offering free admission and limited hours during the week of the Republican National Convention this summer under a sponsorship deal with AT&T.
- Trump, Cruz supporters at odds over Maine GOP delegates Updated: Apr-22-16 10:03 pm
BANGOR, Maine - Supporters of presidential candidates Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz clashed Friday over the apportionment of Maine delegates to the Republican National Convention this summer.
- Q&A: A look at Utah's process for choosing GOP delegates: Updated: Apr-21-16 1:27 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Republicans this week will choose 37 people as delegates to the Republican National Convention who could decide the party's presidential nominee this summer if front-runner Donald Trump doesn't lock up the contest first.
- Eagles' Joe Walsh: I'm dropping out of GOP convention show Updated: Apr-20-16 10:49 pm
CLEVELAND - Eagles keyboardist and guitarist Joe Walsh says he's pulling out of a Cleveland summer concert he thought would be a nonpartisan event for veterans' families because it's actually a launch for the Republican National Convention.
- Grassley mulls skipping national GOP convention to campaign Updated: Apr-20-16 2:00 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Sen. Charles Grassley says he may go to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July if he can find a hotel or motel for one night. He says he doesn't like spending money for five nights of lodging.