- Nielsen's top programs for May 25-31 Updated: Jun-02-15 4:57 pm
NEW YORK - Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for May 25-31. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
- 'America's Got Talent' returns to top of ratings Updated: Jun-02-15 4:51 pm
NEW YORK - Memorial Day isn't the only sign of summer. The return of "America's Got Talent" to television screens, along with a liberal dose of reality shows and reruns, are just as reliable as thermometers.
- NBC approaching 4 months without Williams decision Updated: Jun-01-15 5:10 pm
NEW YORK - As the four-month anniversary of Brian Williams' suspension for misrepresenting his experiences as a journalist nears, NBC News has remained mum on whether he will return as the network's top anchor, be cut loose or take on some other role for the news division.
- TNT has 7 percent rise in viewers from '14 conference finals Updated: May-27-15 9:02 pm
NEW YORK - Cleveland's four-game sweep of Atlanta in the Eastern Conference finals averaged 6.8 million viewers on TNT, a 7 percent increase from last season's coverage.
- Nielsen: 13.76 million viewers for Letterman Updated: May-21-15 3:07 pm
NEW YORK - Comic celebrities turned out for David Letterman's late-night farewell - and so did his biggest audience in more than 21 years.
- CBS morning show to broadcast from top of NYC skyscraper Updated: May-19-15 11:31 am
NEW YORK - Nobody's hoping for a clear day in New York on Wednesday more than the staff at "CBS This Morning," which is broadcasting its entire two-hour show from the new 102nd floor observation deck at One World Trade Center.
- Letterman gets ratings boost with retirement near Updated: May-14-15 4:29 pm
NEW YORK - David Letterman's imminent retirement is bringing nostalgic viewers back to check out his final shows.
- Players Championship TV rating 3rd-highest Sunday in decade Updated: May-11-15 5:11 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Rickie Fowler's remarkable rally and playoff victory gave The Players Championship its third-highest Sunday preliminary rating in the last decade.
- Fox calling an end to 'American Idol' Updated: May-11-15 2:39 pm
NEW YORK - Fox is lowering the curtain on "American Idol," ending a series that dominated television throughout the 2000s and made stars of the likes of Simon Cowell, Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood.