- CBS is most popular network for eighth season in a row Updated: May-24-16 4:15 pm
NEW YORK - CBS will finish the television season as the nation's most popular television network for the eighth consecutive year, and win among the youthful demographic sought by advertisers for only the third time since modern record-keeping began in the 1980s.
- No exaggeration, NBC Preakness ratings up over last year Updated: May-24-16 2:29 pm
NEW YORK - Exaggerator's victory over Kentucky Derby winner Nyquist in the Preakness was watched on NBC by an average of more than 9.4 million people, a 6 percent increase over American Pharoah's victory last year in the second leg of the Triple Crown.
- 'NCIS' farewell episode trumps Megyn Kelly's Trump interview Updated: May-18-16 4:13 pm
NEW YORK - Megyn Kelly interviewing Donald Trump couldn't hold a candle to Michael Weatherly leaving "NCIS" Tuesday night.
- TNT sees big ratings for Oklahoma City-Golden State opener Updated: May-17-16 10:29 pm
ATLANTA - The Western Conference finals opener between Oklahoma City and Golden State was TNT's highest-rated conference finals Game 1 since 2011.
- No Triple Crown bump for Kentucky Derby in TV ratings Updated: May-10-16 3:31 pm
NEW YORK - There were high hopes that the popularity of horse racing would be energized a year after American Pharoah won the Triple Crown.
- Nielsen's top programs for April 25-May 1 Updated: May-03-16 5:02 pm
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for April 25-May 1. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
- Raptors ratings still struggling to compete with NHL, Jays Updated: May-03-16 1:42 pm
TORONTO - Despite getting more attention from Canadian TV viewers, the Toronto Raptors are still struggling to compete with hockey and baseball.