- 'Celebrity Family Feud' a summertime hit Updated: Jul-28-15 5:14 pm
NEW YORK - The survey says: ABC's version of "Celebrity Family Feud" ended its run on Sunday as an unexpected summertime hit.
- 'Sharknado 3' has the sharks, but not ratings of last year Updated: Jul-23-15 8:34 pm
LOS ANGELES - Fearsome sharks rained down once more in the latest "Sharknado" TV movie, but they didn't create the ratings deluge of last year's installment.
- La. office cuts payment to pageant, citing fewer TV viewers Updated: Jul-23-15 7:50 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana's lieutenant governor says the state tourism office is cutting in half the money it committed to pay the 2015 Miss USA pageant because the pageant was not carried on NBC or Univision as had been planned.
- Baseball's All-Star Game draws record-low television rating Updated: Jul-15-15 4:12 pm
NEW YORK - Baseball's All-Star Game has drawn a record-low television rating.
- Editorial Roundup: Excerpts from recent editorials Updated: Jul-08-15 5:03 pm
Excerpts from recent editorials in newspapers in the United States and abroad:
- Nielsen's top programs for June 29-July 5 Updated: Jul-08-15 4:56 pm
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for June 29-July 5. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
- Women's World Cup final seen by record 26.7 million in US Updated: Jul-06-15 5:48 pm
NEW YORK - The United States' win over Japan in the Women's World Cup final was the most viewed soccer game in the history of American television.
- In Women's World Cup viewership, new generation is older one Updated: Jul-03-15 3:47 pm
A generation of American women who grew up playing sports because of Title IX now makes up the television audience that advertisers covet.
- HGTV relies on relationships for good TV Updated: Jul-03-15 1:43 pm
NEW YORK - HGTV is working the buddy system.