- NBC to celebrate NASCAR's history at Darlington Raceway Updated: Sep-02-15 4:06 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The return of the Southern 500 to Labor Day weekend will be marked by a throwback celebration at Darlington Raceway that will include everything from the retro paint schemes on the track to the actual broadcast booth.
- 3.4 million saw Travers Stakes finish; American Pharoah 2nd Updated: Sep-01-15 6:21 pm
STAMFORD, Connecticut - The second-place finish of Triple Crown winner American Pharoah at the Travers Stakes was watched by 3.4 million viewers on NBC.
- MTV spreads out its awards show to get more viewers Updated: Sep-01-15 3:20 pm
NEW YORK - MTV boosted the viewership of its annual Video Music Awards, this year hosted by Miley Cyrus, with a little help from its friends.
- AMC's 'Fear the Walking Dead' debuts to record audience Updated: Aug-24-15 5:53 pm
NEW YORK - Sunday's 90-minute series premiere of "Fear the Walking Dead" made television history. Delivering 10.1 million viewers, it took the crown as most-watched series debut in cable TV history for total viewers and all key demos, the AMC network said Monday.
- Dominating TV, Donald Trump a ratings draw Updated: Aug-24-15 3:11 pm
NEW YORK - Opinion polls are one thing, but Nielsen numbers speak more loudly to television executives: Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump's ability to pull in viewers makes him catnip for news programs and wins a level of coverage that feeds on itself.
- Nielsen's top programs for Aug.3-9 Updated: Aug-11-15 3:35 pm
NEW YORK - Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Aug. 3-9. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
- Reelz says Miss USA Pageant belongs on a broadcast network Updated: Aug-09-15 4:31 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Stan E. Hubbard, the CEO of Reelz, says the network is "darn proud" of airing the Miss USA Pageant but it was likely a one-time thing.
- Debate shatters Fox News ratings record, Trump feels heat Updated: Aug-07-15 4:59 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump always boasted about his ratings for "Celebrity Apprentice." Now he can say the same thing about his first presidential debate, even if he didn't like the show very much.