- Flood hits Columbus Regional Hospital emergency room Updated: Jul-30-15 11:51 am
COLUMBUS, Indiana - A south central Indiana hospital is diverting all ambulances except acute heart attack patients from its emergency room after a sprinkler head broke and caused a flood.
- Dodgers' Turner goes to emergency room with leg infection Updated: Jul-28-15 9:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Dodgers third baseman Justin Turner went to an emergency room Tuesday for treatment on a pimple on his leg that turned into an infection.
- Pennsylvania county dealing with rash of frivolous 911 calls Updated: Jul-21-15 9:50 am
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - No one should call 911 for a non-emergency such as a skin rash or just because they're feeling tired.
- Hiker dies after medical emergency on desert trail Updated: Jul-05-15 12:02 pm
PALM DESERT, California - Riverside County authorities say a 61-year-old man died after suffering a medical emergency during a hike on a sweltering desert trail.
- DeLand hospital testing new snake anti-venom Updated: Jul-04-15 1:38 am
DELAND, Florida - Carl Barden knows what to do when a venomous snake bares its fangs.