- Hiker dies after medical emergency on desert trail Updated: Jul-05-15 12:02 pm
PALM DESERT, California - Riverside County authorities say a 61-year-old man died after suffering a medical emergency during a hike on a sweltering desert trail.
- DeLand hospital testing new snake anti-venom Updated: Jul-04-15 1:38 am
DELAND, Florida - Carl Barden knows what to do when a venomous snake bares its fangs.
- North Dakota's emergency room on wheels aimed at disasters Updated: Jun-30-15 11:26 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota has a new self-contained emergency room on wheels that can be used for statewide disasters.
- Emergency room at Topeka VA reopens Updated: Jun-29-15 7:20 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - The emergency room at Topeka's Veterans Administration hospital is scheduled to reopen after being closed more than a year.
- Memorial service honors fallen emergency medical workers Updated: Jun-27-15 5:33 pm
FLUSHING, Michigan - A memorial service has been held for Michigan emergency medical workers who have died during life-saving efforts.
- Muscogee Nation announces emergency room expansion project Updated: Jun-26-15 6:20 am
OKMULGEE, Oklahoma - The Muscogee (Creek) Nation Department of Health has announced plans for an emergency room expansion at the MCN Medical Center in Okmulgee.
- Rupture leaves hospital emergency room without running water Updated: Jun-26-15 4:50 am
WARWICK, Rhode Island - Hospital officials say a water rupture left an emergency room in Warwick without water for nearly two hours.
- Vermont communities may consolidate emergency services Updated: Jun-15-15 7:17 am
DORSET, Vermont - Two southern Vermont communities are considering consolidating police, fire and rescue services.
- Medical emergency diverts Southwest flight to Buffalo Updated: Jun-11-15 6:20 am
BUFFALO, New York - Officials say a Southwest Airlines jet bound for Connecticut was forced to divert to Buffalo when a patient suffered a serious medical emergency.
- Wisconsin lawmakers pass emergency allergy treatment bill Updated: Jun-09-15 5:17 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Legislature has passed a bill that would allow businesses to keep a supply of epinephrine injectors to combat life-threatening allergic reactions.