- Florence exhibits examine the art-fashion dynamic Updated: May-19-16 6:39 pm
FLORENCE, Italy - Italy's Renaissance capital, Florence, is reclaiming its centuries-old role as an incubator of the interplay between fashion and art.
- Ex-art studio worker gets probation for 'Afghan Girl' theft Updated: May-17-16 7:37 pm
DURANGO, Colorado - The former manager of a Colorado art studio has been sentenced to four years of probation for his role in the theft of dozens of prints, including the "Afghan Girl" photograph that once graced the cover of National Geographic.
- Albright-Knox gallery to announce collaboration with theater Updated: May-10-16 12:49 am
BUFFALO, New York - One of Buffalo's best-known art galleries and a historic theater are set to announce a new public art project.
- Art gallery collective buys Hamtramck 'Disneyland' display Updated: May-07-16 2:20 am
HAMTRAMCK, Michigan - A backyard installation of folk art known as "Hamtramck's Disneyland" has been purchased by an art gallery collective.
- Amy Sedaris hosts Super 8 motel art giveaway at NY gallery Updated: May-03-16 10:54 am
NEW YORK - You don't expect to find paintings from motel rooms hanging in a New York art gallery. But Openhouse gallery will be showing art from Super 8 motels and giving it away with help from comedian and lifestyle guru Amy Sedaris.
- Ex-art studio worker pleads guilty in 'Afghan Girl' theft Updated: Apr-25-16 4:18 pm
WEST CHESTER, Pennsylvania - A former suburban Philadelphia art gallery employee has pleaded guilty to her role in the theft of dozens of prints including the "Afghan Girl" photograph that once graced the cover of National Geographic.