- MADD: Car-locking systems stopped 1.77 million drunk drivers Updated: Feb-10-16 9:08 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Car-locking systems have stopped more than 1.77 million people from driving drunk since states first passed laws requiring offenders to install them in 1999, Mothers Against Drunk Driving said in a first-of-its-kind report on the devices nationwide.
- Villanova No. 1 in AP college hoops poll for first time Updated: Feb-08-16 1:38 pm
Villanova is No. 1 in The Associated Press college basketball poll for the first time.
- State report says Ohio liquor sales top $1B for first time Updated: Jan-28-16 4:16 am
REYNOLDSBURG, Ohio - State officials say Ohio set a record for dollar sales of spirituous liquor last year, exceeding $1 billion for the first time.
- Judges prepare for first primary with ID law in place Updated: Jan-25-16 10:52 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire designated two judges to hear voter and ballot challenges during the state's first-in-the-nation presidential primary on Feb. 9 - the first time the state's voter identification law takes effect.
- 19-yr-old Florida man, first time player wins, $2M Powerball Updated: Jan-16-16 11:54 am
Lottery officials say a 19-year-old central Florida man and first time lottery player used the numbers off someone else's unpurchased Powerball ticket to win $2 million.