- Former US Naval Academy instructor faces new charges Updated: Apr-29-16 11:47 am
WASHINGTON - The military is filing new charges against a former U.S. Naval Academy instructor convicted in 2013 of committing indecent acts, fraternization and conduct unbecoming an officer.
- 3 face expulsion in Coast Guard Academy cheating probe Updated: Apr-26-16 12:38 pm
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - Three cadets at the Coast Guard Academy in Connecticut are facing possible expulsion and more than three dozen others have been disciplined in an investigation into cheating on an online quiz, officials announced Tuesday.
- Military brass to gather in Vermont to highlight ROTC origin Updated: Apr-16-16 9:34 am
NORTHFIELD, Vermont - Almost 200 years after Vermont native Alden Partridge set up the nation's first private military college on the banks of the Connecticut River, thousands of young women and men across the country are perpetuating his dream of having civilian-educated officers leading the nation's military.
- Obama to deliver 3 commencement speeches Updated: Apr-14-16 12:23 pm
WASHINGTON - The White House says President Barack Obama will deliver his final commencement speeches as president at Rutgers (RUHT'-gurs) University, Howard University and the Air Force Academy.
- Utah high school sends 5 students to military academies Updated: Apr-11-16 11:26 am
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah - One high school in a Salt Lake City suburb will be sending five students to military academies this fall.
- West Point cadets take part in cyber competition Updated: Apr-11-16 12:25 am
WEST POINT, New York - A group of West Point cadets will be competing against other service academies this week in an annual cyber-defense exercise.