- Construction project starts to repair waterfall day use area Updated: Aug-25-15 4:22 am
GORHAM, New Hampshire - The recreation area around one of New Hampshire's White Mountain National Forest waterfalls will be closed during the week as a project gets underway to repair the access road, parking area, picnic sites and other facilities.
- Flash flood leaves group of tourists stranded on Big Island Updated: Aug-18-15 10:53 pm
HONOLULU - A group of tourists riding all-terrain vehicles in a remote, mountainous part of Hawaii's Big Island had to climb trees to keep from being swept over a 75-foot waterfall during a flash flood.
- Man hurt in fall from waterfall in McDowell County Updated: Aug-17-15 6:49 am
OLD FORT, North Carolina - A man has been hurt after falling from Catawba Falls in McDowell County.
- Man drowns after jumping into raging Tucson creek Updated: Aug-12-15 10:45 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities in Tucson say a young man drowned after jumping into a raging creek and being swept over a series of waterfalls.
- Colorado Springs waterfalls to reopen after 2 years Updated: Aug-12-15 5:05 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - A series of waterfalls near the Broadmoor luxury hotel in Colorado Springs is reopening with new features after two years.
- Searchers find woman safe, went missing at waterfall Updated: Aug-10-15 9:19 am
MOXIE GORE, Maine - The Maine Warden Service says a woman who wandered off from her group while visiting one of the state's steepest waterfalls has been found alive and is safe.