- State to auction 38 lots near Priest Lake Updated: Aug-24-15 3:00 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - Idaho is putting up 38 Priest Lake lots for auction amid a push to remove the state from the business of leasing the land to cabin owners.
- Saved for now, Sweet Briar College looks for a long-term fix Updated: Aug-23-15 12:13 pm
SWEET BRIAR, Virginia - Weeks into his presidency at Sweet Briar College, Phillip C. Stone still marvels at the energy of passionate alumnae who helped save the school just a few months ago from the fate of dozens of other women's colleges: closure. But he knows without a serious change in fortune, the salvation will only be temporary.
- Kansas City Art Institute receives $25M donation Updated: Aug-20-15 3:19 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Art Institute has received an anonymous $25 million donation.
- Idaho Land Board increases payments to beneficiaries Updated: Aug-18-15 1:55 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Land Board has approved substantial increases to public schools and other endowment beneficiaries.
- Idaho endowment lands produce a record $124 million Updated: Aug-09-15 2:40 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho's endowment lands generated a record $124 million in the fiscal year that ended June 30.