- Detroit auto show draws more than 815,000 visitors Updated: Jan-25-16 5:26 am
DETROIT - Organizers say there were more than 815,000 visitors to the North American International Auto Show this year.
- Designer makes gowns out of car interior material Updated: Jan-22-16 9:07 pm
DETROIT - One auto supplier is taking the term "ready to wear" to a whole new level.
- Detroit's Cobo Center considers another possible expansion Updated: Jan-22-16 5:25 am
DETROIT - Downtown Detroit's Cobo Center is considering another possible major expansion and is taking steps to shore up its funding.
- Obama tours auto show, pledges help for Flint's water crisis Updated: Jan-20-16 8:31 pm
DETROIT - President Barack Obama on Wednesday hailed the revival of the nation's auto industry while acknowledging the water crisis in nearby Flint, Michigan, saying the detection of high levels of lead serve as a reminder that the government can't shortchange basic services.
- Lego model of Detroit's Renaissance Center makes debut Updated: Jan-19-16 1:35 pm
DETROIT - A 6-foot-tall model of downtown Detroit's Renaissance Center that's built of Legos is on display at the North American International Auto Show.
- Obama plans to visit with Detroit residents during trip Updated: Jan-19-16 5:47 am
DETROIT - President Barack Obama is expected to visit a Detroit neighborhood and talk with residents during his trip to the city.
- Officer injured, man killed in undercover prostitution sting Updated: Jan-16-16 12:19 pm
SOUTHFIELD, Michigan - Authorities say an undercover officer has been injured and a suspect killed in an exchange of gunfire during a Detroit-area prostitution sting.
- North American International Auto Show opens to public Updated: Jan-16-16 11:09 am
DETROIT - The North American International Auto Show has opened to the public following a week of previews for the press, industry officials and others.
- Auto industry agrees to cooperate with government on safety Updated: Jan-15-16 1:14 pm
DETROIT - After two tumultuous years of recalls, fines and friction, the government and the auto industry struck a peace treaty of sorts by agreeing to cooperate on safety issues in the future.
- Auto Show: Some see sales slowdown; fuel economy quandary Updated: Jan-12-16 4:04 pm
DETROIT - The North American International Auto Show opens to the public Jan. 16 in Detroit. Here are some of the things we learned at this week's media preview:
- Lincoln revives the Continental, with eye on China Updated: Jan-12-16 1:34 pm
DETROIT - The Lincoln Continental has a storied past. Now it has a future.