- Obama dines with CNN's Anthony Bourdain for series Updated: May-23-16 11:02 am
NEW YORK - President Barack Obama dined in Hanoi, Vietnam, on Monday with CNN personality Anthony Bourdain, whose "Parts Unknown" food travelogue is one of the network's most popular nonfiction series.
- Student who ran rogue eatery trying to find post-grad path Updated: May-19-16 9:26 am
NEW YORK - As a student at Columbia University, Jonah Reider wowed foodies and rankled city health officials by opening an exclusive supper club in his dorm.
- Not just brats and beer: Milwaukee chefs earn foodie honors Updated: May-17-16 10:15 am
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee may be known for beer and brats, but a dozen local chefs and eateries have been honored for their skill and creativity with all kinds of ingredients, and they have helped turn the city into a foodie destination.
- Columbia University student chef booted from apartment Updated: May-08-16 1:26 pm
NEW YORK - A Columbia University student who ran a supper club from his school-owned apartment has been told to leave.
- Chef teaches Alaska kids to love healthful foods Updated: May-07-16 8:10 am
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Raise your hand if you like kale. That was Robert Dell'Amore's request to the group of about 30 kids at the Boys and Girls Club of Fairbanks.
- Los Angeles chef, Chicago's Alinea win big at Beard Awards Updated: May-02-16 10:40 pm
CHICAGO - Chef Suzanne Goin took home the outstanding chef award Monday night at the James Beard Awards, and Chicago mainstay Alinea won the outstanding restaurant honor at a ceremony many consider the Academy Awards of the culinary world.