- Sheriff: Man clocked over 110 mph twice in 5 months on I-20 Updated: Nov-30-15 6:28 pm
CAMDEN, South Carolina - Authorities in South Carolina say a man has racked up his second charge in five months for driving drunk at speeds of more than 100 mph on the same highway.
- Officials: 76ers' Okafor cited for excessive speed on bridge Updated: Nov-30-15 4:39 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Officials have confirmed that Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor was recently cited in New Jersey for driving at "an excessive rate of speed" and reckless driving on a major area bridge.
- Man charged with manslaughter in alleged drunk-driving wreck Updated: Nov-30-15 3:39 pm
FLORISSANT, Missouri - A St. Louis County man is now charged with first-degree involuntary manslaughter in the Thanksgiving night accident that killed a 6-year-old girl.
- Marshall assistant coach Chris Duhon suspended Updated: Nov-30-15 3:37 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall men's basketball assistant coach Chris Duhon has been suspended following his arrest on a drunken driving charge.
- Bus overturns: 1 serious injury, dozens of minor injuries Updated: Nov-29-15 11:44 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - A charter bus carrying college students to three Virginia campuses near the close of the holiday weekend overturned Sunday evening, leaving one person seriously injured and 35 others aboard with minor injuries, police said.
- State police arrest a pregnant women for driving drunk Updated: Nov-29-15 4:33 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island state police have arrested a pregnant woman for driving drunk.
- Police charge man with drunken driving in fatal car crash Updated: Nov-29-15 2:31 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police say a New Hampshire man has been charged with felony drunken driving after a crash that killed a passenger in the car he hit.
- State police: fewer arrests and accidents this Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-29-15 1:01 pm
MIDDLETOWN, Connecticut - Connecticut state police say arrests and accidents were down this Thanksgiving weekend from last year.
- Man arrested for driving under the influence in fatal crash Updated: Nov-29-15 2:26 am
CORAM, New York - Police say they arrested a man for driving under the influence of drugs after he crashed into a motorcyclist, killing him.
- Police: Officer injured in crash caused by drunken driver Updated: Nov-28-15 12:11 pm
NORTH KINGSTOWN, Rhode Island - A Narragansett woman has been charged with drunken driving after authorities say she crashed her car into a police cruiser and injured a North Kingstown officer.
- Man charged with DUI after 2-vehicle crash Updated: Nov-27-15 3:54 pm
MILLSBORO, Delaware - Delaware State Police say three people were injured when an SUV and a car collided head-on in Millsboro.
- South-central Missouri man charged in fatal crash Updated: Nov-27-15 2:11 pm
WEST PLAINS, Missouri - A south-central Missouri man has been charged in a deadly crash.
- At least 22 arrested in Rhode Island drunk driving crackdown Updated: Nov-26-15 2:53 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Police cracking down on Thanksgiving drunken driving have made nearly two dozen arrests so far around Rhode Island.
- Maryland State trooper charged with DUI after crash Updated: Nov-26-15 1:39 pm
ELKTON, Maryland - Maryland State Police have charged a trooper with DUI after a single-car crash in Elkton.
- State high court ousts breath test evidence in DUI case Updated: Nov-26-15 12:38 pm
HONOLULU - DUI cases may be impacted by a state Supreme Court decision that ousted a defendant's breath test as evidence.
- Chicago officer who shot teen amassed 18 civilian complaints Updated: Nov-25-15 5:18 pm
CHICAGO - The white Chicago police officer charged with first-degree murder in the fatal shooting of a black teenager was the subject of 18 civilian complaints over 14 years, including allegations that he used racial epithets and excessive force, police and court records show.
- Man arrested for DUI in fatal hit-and-run that killed teen Updated: Nov-25-15 11:42 am
NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nevada - Authorities have identified the 16-year-old girl killed in a hit-and-run in North Las Vegas after the alleged driver was arrested in what is believed to be an alcohol-related crash.
- Man gets 5 to 10 years for drunken motorcycle fatality Updated: Nov-25-15 9:54 am
BELLEFONTE, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man will spend five to 10 years in prison for a drunken motorcycle crash in which his passenger was killed.
- South Tahoe school superintendent receives buyout package Updated: Nov-25-15 9:09 am
SACRAMENTO, California - The superintendent in charge of schools on the California side of south Lake Tahoe has received a $125,000 buyout package for resigning after being arrested twice on investigation of drunken driving.
- Man admits to drinking, smoking pot before fatal crash Updated: Nov-25-15 4:20 am
BILLINGS, Montana - A driver who fled the scene after striking and killing a pedestrian on the Northern Cheyenne Reservation has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter.
- Young adult gets 30 years for DUI deaths of 2 students Updated: Nov-24-15 7:46 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - A 19-year-old man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for the DUI deaths of two Brookhaven High School students.
- Firefighter charged in fatal off-duty drunken driving crash Updated: Nov-24-15 7:26 pm
STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan - A suburban Detroit firefighter has been charged with second-degree murder and operating a vehicle while intoxicated causing death in an off-duty crash that killed a 17-year-old girl.
- School bus driver charged with driving drunk Updated: Nov-24-15 6:19 pm
STROUDSBURG, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania school bus driver has been charged with driving under the influence with six children aboard.
- John Stamos pleads no contest to driving under the influence Updated: Nov-24-15 3:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - John Stamos was sentenced to three years of probation Tuesday after he pleaded no contest to driving under the influence of a drug earlier this year.
- Man charged with vehicular homicide, DUI in fatal crash Updated: Nov-24-15 7:36 am
VINELAND, New Jersey - Police say the man behind the wheel of a pickup truck involved in a deadly collision last week in southern New Jersey was driving drunk.