- Police: drunk driver hits cars, house in Chesterfield Updated: May-30-16 2:55 pm
CHESTERFIELD, Virginia - Police say a drunk driver struck several cars and the side of a house in Chesterfield this weekend.
- Police: Drunken driver flees crash, leaves hurt teen in car Updated: May-30-16 11:28 am
GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Authorities say an alleged drunken driver ran away from the scene of a two-car crash, leaving an injured 13-year-old in his vehicle.
- Authorities identify motorcyclist killed in Parkway crash Updated: May-30-16 10:41 am
TOMS RIVER, New Jersey - Authorities have released the name of a motorcyclist killed on the Garden State Parkway when his bike collided with a van driven by a teenager who allegedly was driving drunk.
- Police: Drunk woman drives vehicle into western NY store Updated: May-30-16 9:09 am
BASOM, New York - State police say no one was injured when an intoxicated woman drove her vehicle into a store near an Indian reservation in western New York.
- Driver arrested at hospital following crash that killed girl Updated: May-29-16 1:21 pm
MALIBU, California - Authorities say a 22-year-old woman who was severely injured in a single-car crash that killed her 2-year-old passenger was arrested at the hospital on suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Inmate charged with murder in Southern Illinois jail death Updated: May-28-16 6:06 pm
MURPHYSBORO, Illinois - The only inmate being held with a man who was found dead in a Southern Illinois jail cell has been charged with first-degree murder.
- Former soldier gets probation for DWI deaths of 2 workers Updated: May-28-16 1:13 pm
EL PASO, Texas - A former West Texas soldier has been sentenced to 10 years of probation after being convicted of killing two workers at a construction site while driving drunk.
- Man gets 7 to 16 years in triathlete's hit-run death Updated: May-28-16 11:22 am
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - A man has been sentenced to seven to 16 years in prison in the death of a woman struck as she was jogging in northeastern Pennsylvania a year ago.
- Dad who lost daughter, UCF officer aim to stop drunk drivers Updated: May-28-16 3:01 am
ORLANDO, Florida - The past seven months haven't been easy for Bill DeMott and his family.
- Twins manager Molitor says coach's well-being matters most Updated: May-27-16 9:11 pm
SEATTLE - Minnesota Twins manager Paul Molitor said his primary concern was for the well-being of pitching coach Neil Allen, who was suspended by the team following his arrest on suspicion of drunken driving.
- NJ Transit: Engineer with DWI past not driving trains Updated: May-27-16 6:23 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - New Jersey Transit says an engineer who made headlines when a TV station revealed he had been driving trains while his motor vehicle license was suspended for repeated drunken driving is no longer driving locomotives.
- Providence man involved in fatal wrong-way crash sentenced Updated: May-27-16 9:37 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A Providence man authorities say was drunk when he drove the wrong way on Interstate 95 and caused a crash that killed his girlfriend and injured two others has pleaded no contest.
- Pennsylvania man to prison for driving drunk twice in week Updated: May-27-16 8:08 am
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man will spend three to 10 years in prison for driving drunk twice in one week.
- Rapid City man pleads not guilty in fatal April crash Updated: May-27-16 7:13 am
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City man charged with vehicular homicide in a fatal crash on a Pennington County road has pleaded not guilty.
- Colorado to begin Memorial Day crackdown on drunken driving Updated: May-27-16 2:26 am
DENVER - Colorado authorities will be stepping up their drunken driving enforcement during the Memorial Day weekend.
- Churchgoer charged in Sunday service slaying headed to trial Updated: May-27-16 2:12 am
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A suburban Philadelphia church member has been ordered to stand trial on charges that he shot a fellow churchgoer to death after the victim became verbally disruptive during Sunday services and punched the man in the face.
- Ward County prosecutor sentenced for drunken driving Updated: May-26-16 8:05 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A Ward County prosecutor accused of drunken driving has pleaded guilty and been sentenced.
- NY police to step up enforcement over Memorial Day weekend Updated: May-26-16 6:08 am
ALBANY, New York - Police in New York state say they will increase patrols to stop drunken driving and reckless motorists this Memorial Day weekend.
- Baltimore officers charged in prisoner death sue state Updated: May-25-16 7:58 pm
BALTIMORE - Two Baltimore police officers facing criminal charges in the death of a young black man whose neck was broken in the back of a police van have sued the city's top prosecutor and an official in the sheriff's office for defamation.
- 2 daycare workers face child cruelty charges Updated: May-25-16 6:28 pm
BENNINGTON, Vermont - Vermont State Police say two North Bennington daycare workers are facing charges of cruelty to a child and reckless endangerment.
- Under bill, engineers can't operate trains if license pulled Updated: May-25-16 5:47 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - A top state lawmaker said Wednesday he will push for a vote this week on legislation that would prevent engineers from operating trains if their driver's licenses are revoked or suspended for drunken driving violations.
- App helps Iowa man get drunken driving conviction tossed Updated: May-25-16 5:13 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - An Iowa man's use of a smartphone application to get legal help in the middle of the night proved key in getting his drunken driving conviction overturned.
- Kansas woman accused of huffing is charged in fatal wreck Updated: May-25-16 11:33 am
OLATHE, Kansas - A Kansas woman has been charged with huffing gas before a fatal wreck.
- Pregnant woman pleads not guilty to DUI, manslaughter Updated: May-25-16 9:16 am
MADERA, California - A pregnant woman in Central California has pleaded not guilty to drunken driving and vehicular manslaughter.
- Mayor of small Missouri town resigns, pleads guilty to DWI Updated: May-25-16 8:21 am
OLD MONROE, Missouri - The mayor of the small eastern Missouri town of Old Monroe has pleading guilty to felony charges for causing a drunk-driving crash last summer, a plea that required him to give up his elected position.