- Nevada Assemblyman Richard Carrillo found guilty of DUI Updated: Jul-27-15 8:47 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada Assemblyman Richard Carrillo was found guilty Monday of driving under the influence and possessing a firearm while intoxicated, but he won't have to serve jail time in the case.
- Puddle of Mudd singer Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing Updated: Jul-27-15 8:19 pm
OLIVIA, Minnesota - Puddle of Mudd singer Wes Scantlin faces charges of drunken driving and fleeing police after a chase in Minnesota that reached speeds of about 100 mph.
- Appeals court upholds law in breath test refusal case Updated: Jul-27-15 6:07 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A law that makes it a crime for someone to refuse a breath test when arrested for drunken driving was affirmed Monday by the Minnesota Court of Appeals - but one judge signaled there could be an issue with the law as it relates to blood or urine tests.
- Former Colts QB Trudeau charged with drunken driving Updated: Jul-27-15 3:27 pm
ZIONSVILLE, Indiana - Former Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jack Trudeau has been arrested on preliminary charges of operating while intoxicated, public intoxication and intimidating a police officer.
- Ole Miss leading scorer Stefan Moody arrested on DUI charge Updated: Jul-27-15 1:51 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi starting guard Stefan Moody was arrested and charged with driving under the influence early Saturday morning.
- Woman charged with driving drunk, striking 2 pedestrians Updated: Jul-27-15 11:59 am
WINONA, Minnesota - A Winona woman is scheduled to make her first court appearance next month on charges of driving drunk and striking two pedestrians.
- Collinsville man charged, arrested in triple fatal crash Updated: Jul-27-15 8:43 am
COLLINSVILLE, Oklahoma - A 21-year-old Collinsville man has been arrested for manslaughter and driving under the influence in connection with a triple-fatality collision.
- Officer crashes unmarked vehicle, suspended after DWI arrest Updated: Jul-26-15 5:17 pm
NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans police say a homicide officer has been suspended after crashing an unmarked police vehicle and testing over the legal limit for alcohol.
- Laurel County woman facing endangerment, DUI charges Updated: Jul-26-15 3:58 pm
LONDON, Kentucky - Authorities say a Laurel County woman who was arrested for driving under the influence with a child in her lap is facing multiple charges.
- 3 Dallas-area firefighters hurt when big rig hits firetruck Updated: Jul-26-15 1:46 pm
IRVING, Texas - Police say three Dallas-area firefighters have been hurt and a trucker killed when his 18-wheeler hit a stopped ladder truck at a DWI wreck scene.
- 1 car, 2 DUIs after passenger jumps in driver's seat Updated: Jul-26-15 10:26 am
ROCKINGHAM, Vermont - One traffic stop netted two drunk-driving arrests in Vermont after police say a backseat passenger jumped in the driver's seat.
- Schumer touts high-tech sensors that prevent drunk driving Updated: Jul-26-15 4:08 am
ALBANY, New York - U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer says the nation should increase funds for the development of high-tech sensors that can disable a car's ignition if its driver is drunk.
- First-time drunken drivers get no second chance Updated: Jul-26-15 3:08 am
NORWICH, Connecticut - On March 9, 2012 Benjamin DeMond, a Norwich firefighter, died at 33 from an accident caused by a drunken driver.
- Pitt star receiver Boyd sentenced to probation for DUI Updated: Jul-24-15 6:48 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh wide receiver Tyler Boyd entered a first-time offenders program Friday following his arrest for driving under the influence last month.
- DA: Off-duty firefighter guilty in fatal Westchester crash Updated: Jul-24-15 6:23 pm
WHITE PLAINS, New York - An off-duty White Plains firefighter has pleaded guilty to vehicular homicide and other charges for an alcohol and drug-fueled wrong-way crash that killed a newspaper delivery driver.
- Despite alcohol test, DWI charge remains in fatal limo crash Updated: Jul-24-15 5:06 pm
RIVERHEAD, New York - A New York prosecutor said a misdemeanor DWI charge remains in effect "at this time" for the pickup truck driver who police say slammed into a limousine in Long Island wine country, leaving four women dead and four others injured, even though his blood-alcohol reading was below the legal limit.
- Chiefs cornerback Smith suspended 3 games for DUI arrest Updated: Jul-24-15 12:39 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs cornerback Sean Smith will miss the first three games of the regular season, including matchups against the Broncos' Peyton Manning and Packers' Aaron Rodgers, after he was suspended Friday for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.
- Pitt football player gets diversion program after DUI arrest Updated: Jul-24-15 12:05 pm
PITTSBURGH - A star football player at the University of Pittsburgh is entering a program designed for nonviolent, first-time offenders after being charged with driving under the influence.
- Robbie Knievel pleads guilty in drunken driving case Updated: Jul-24-15 11:13 am
BUTTE, Montana - Robbie Knievel has pleaded guilty to a drunken driving charge in Montana and has received a seven-day sentence.
- Drunk man who jumped in lake to avoid rescuers sent to trial Updated: Jul-24-15 9:20 am
LEVITTOWN, Pennsylvania - A district judge says a drunken-driving suspect who ran naked from a hospital and jumped into an eastern Pennsylvania lake must stand trial for disorderly conduct and other charges.
- Man guilty of endangerment in chase spawned by deer-baiting Updated: Jul-24-15 7:46 am
TUNKHANNOCK, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania man has pleaded guilty to reckless endangerment for driving up to 100 mph chasing a man accused of baiting deer, who died when he crashed.
- Man pleads guilty in crash that killed Westminster teenager Updated: Jul-23-15 8:52 pm
DENVER - A man who was involved in a head-on crash in Arvada that killed a teenage girl and seriously injured another teen has pleaded guilty to vehicular homicide, driving under the influence and first-degree assault.
- Senate's ex-spokeswoman will plead guilty to assault, DUI Updated: Jul-23-15 2:58 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The Alaska Senate's former chief spokeswoman is expected to serve at least two months in jail after reaching a plea deal with prosecutors.
- Tennessee lineman Charles Mosley arrested on DUI charge Updated: Jul-23-15 9:49 am
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee redshirt freshman lineman Charles Mosley has been arrested on a charge of driving under the influence.
- Kansas man sentenced for 17th drunken driving conviction Updated: Jul-23-15 8:44 am
LEAVENWORTH, Kansas - A 59-year-old eastern Kansas man has been sentenced to one year in jail after pleading guilty in his 17th drunken driving case.