- The Latest: Arizona governor signs KidsCare restoration Updated: May-06-16 7:40 pm
PHOENIX - The Latest on the legislative effort to restore KidsCare (all times local):
- Hawaii plans to take up police reform, health care in 2017 Updated: May-05-16 10:16 pm
HONOLULU - The 2016 Hawaii legislative session has ended, and Hawaii lawmakers have passed dozens of bills including those to ban sex trafficking and combat homelessness.
- Stirred by Sanders, Democrats shift left on health care Updated: May-05-16 12:15 pm
WASHINGTON - More Democrats seem to be having doubts about the federal health care law, a contentious issue for most of President Barack Obama's tenure and one of the defining elements of his legacy.
- More affordable health insurance option urged for Washington Updated: May-02-16 6:23 pm
SEATTLE - U.S. Sen. Maria Cantwell wants Washington state to bring back the Basic Health Plan, which provided an inexpensive health insurance option for the working poor.
- Rockefeller legacy exhibit open at West Virginia University Updated: Apr-28-16 4:14 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - The West Virginia and Regional History Center is chronicling the legacy of former Sen. Jay Rockefeller in Wise Library's Rockefeller Gallery at West Virginia University.
- NYC will triple intensive-care mental health units at Rikers Updated: Apr-26-16 11:58 am
NEW YORK - Mayor Bill de Blasio says New York City will triple the number of intensive-care mental health units at its Rikers Island jail complex.
- Central Valley doctor takes seat in California Assembly Updated: Apr-14-16 2:29 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - An emergency room doctor with a vision to reform health care and secure more water in the Central Valley is beginning a seven-month term in the California Assembly.