- Bush offers plan to repeal, replace federal health care law Updated: Oct-13-15 11:44 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush touted on Tuesday his plan to repeal and replace President Barack Obama's health care law with one that would increase tax credits for individuals, allowing them to buy coverage protection against "high-cost medical events."
- Q&A: Ryan weighs speaker post, conservatives still a puzzle Updated: Oct-12-15 4:49 pm
WASHINGTON - Rep. Paul Ryan says he doesn't want to be the next House speaker but he's thinking it through - even as the Republican establishment pressures him to just do it.
- Again? Health care debate expands for 2016 Updated: Oct-02-15 12:06 pm
WASHINGTON - America's health care debate has been called an unhealthy political obsession. But if the 2016 presidential hopefuls have any say, it's about to get bigger.
- Congress passes bill easing small business health law rules Updated: Oct-01-15 6:42 pm
WASHINGTON - Congress approved bipartisan legislation Thursday aimed at preventing premium increases that some smaller businesses were expecting next year under President Barack Obama's health care law.
- Justice Alito makes case against televising arguments Updated: Sep-24-15 9:19 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito made a case against televising arguments before the high court, telling a campus audience that cameras would spin off sound bites distorting what happened. And he used the historic arguments over the federal health care law as an example.