- Alaska veterans say reformed VA hurting, not helping Updated: Aug-25-15 7:44 am
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A 2014 law to reform the Veterans Administration health care system has only made things worse in Alaska, according to veterans testifying Monday at a congressional listening session in Fairbanks.
- Cruz brings undo-Obama message to GOP event in Cheyenne Updated: Aug-20-15 8:05 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz campaigned at a Wyoming Republican Party fundraiser Thursday with tea-party-flavored promises to undo huge portions of President Barack Obama's legacy, from health care reform to a nuclear agreement with Iran.
- Blunt: US Senate doesn't have votes to ax Affordable Care Updated: Aug-13-15 5:06 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri's Republican U.S. Sen. Roy Blunt says the Senate doesn't have enough votes to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
- As Kasich takes stage, Democrats push back against claims Updated: Aug-06-15 6:36 pm
CLEVELAND - As Ohio Gov. John Kasich joined a crowd of fellow Republicans appearing in his home state at Thursday's first presidential debate, national and state Democrats criticized the record he touts of improving the state's economy, adding jobs and helping the less fortunate.
- Aetna turns in better-than-expected 2Q, hikes forecast again Updated: Aug-04-15 1:10 pm
Aetna's second-quarter earnings jumped 33 percent and the health insurer raised its 2015 forecast again after receiving a boost from a government business it plans to feed with a roughly $35 billion acquisition.