- Thousands of counterfeit handbags found at Miami port Updated: Aug-30-15 3:47 am
MIAMI - Thousands of counterfeit designer handbags have been uncovered by federal officers in a shipping container at Miami's seaport.
- Arizona woman pleads guilty in Texas in CDs copyright scam Updated: Aug-26-15 8:01 am
DALLAS - An Arizona woman who owns a record distribution company has pleaded guilty in Texas to running a counterfeit Latina CDs scam.
- Illinois man denies cancer drug smuggling conspiracy charge Updated: Aug-25-15 4:43 pm
HELENA, Montana - An Illinois man pleaded not guilty Tuesday to conspiring with an online Canadian pharmacy to smuggle mislabeled, unapproved and, in two cases, counterfeit prescription drugs into the U.S. to sell to doctors.
- Notre Dame warns about counterfeit tickets for Texas game Updated: Aug-24-15 4:05 am
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The University of Notre Dame is warning fans that it has received reports and evidence of counterfeit tickets being sold for the season-opening football game against Texas on Sept. 5.
- 2 arrested after counterfeit bills used at businesses Updated: Aug-23-15 10:37 am
BATTLE CREEK, Michigan - An 18-year-old woman and 31-year-old man have been arrested after a counterfeit $100 bill was used to pay for a milkshake at a western Michigan restaurant.
- Massachusetts police warn of scam involving fake $100 bills Updated: Aug-21-15 11:02 am
SWANSEA, Massachusetts - Detectives in southeastern Massachusetts are teaming up with the U.S. Secret Service to investigate a counterfeit scam.
- F Jacorey Williams won't return to Arkansas after arrest Updated: Aug-19-15 11:39 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas coach Mike Anderson says forward Jacorey Williams will not return to the program following his arrest last month for allegedly using counterfeit money at three locations near campus.
- Man pleads guilty to counterfeiting bills Updated: Aug-19-15 3:05 am
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - A north Florida man has pleaded guilty to making and spending counterfeit bills.
- California man sentenced for selling fake World Cup jerseys Updated: Aug-17-15 8:52 pm
SAN DIEGO - A San Diego County man has been red-carded for selling counterfeit World Cup soccer jerseys.
- Couple accused of roles in counterfeit watch smuggling ring Updated: Aug-17-15 5:01 pm
SAYREVILLE, New Jersey - Prosecutors say a central New Jersey couple was involved in international trafficking ring that smuggled counterfeit high-end wrist watches between Hong Kong and New Jersey.
- Police: New Orleans attorney accused in theft from company Updated: Aug-17-15 8:17 am
KENNER, Louisiana - Kenner police have arrested a New Orleans attorney accused of bilking a Kenner shoring company out of almost $26,000 by submitting invoices for work he did not perform.
- Police: Former Brooklyn Nets player cashed bogus money order Updated: Aug-14-15 6:42 am
HOBOKEN, New Jersey - Police say a former Brooklyn Nets player used a counterfeit money order to obtain $1,000 cash at a Hoboken grocery store.
- 2 men arrested in W.Va. on counterfeiting charges Updated: Aug-14-15 3:17 am
SUMMERSVILLE, West Virginia - Summersville police have arrested two South Carolina men on counterfeiting charges.
- Man admits bringing counterfeit chips to poker tournament Updated: Aug-13-15 3:37 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A man admitted Thursday that he brought millions of dollars in counterfeit poker chips to use in a casino's poker tournament, a scheme that was uncovered when he clogged a pipe by flushing the chips down the toilet in his hotel room.
- CVS Health to pay government $450,000 to settle dispute Updated: Aug-10-15 2:56 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - CVS Health has agreed to pay $450,000 to the federal government to settle allegations that several of its Rhode Island retail pharmacies filled forged and invalid painkiller prescriptions.
- Man gets a year for printing $100 bills in casino hotel room Updated: Aug-09-15 4:32 pm
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - A Louisiana man has been sentenced to a year and a day in prison for making $100 counterfeit bills at a casino hotel.
- Man gets a year for printing $100 bills in casino hotel room Updated: Aug-09-15 4:14 pm
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - U.S. Attorney Stephanie Finley says a DeQuincy man has been sentenced to a year and a day in prison for making $100 counterfeit bills at a casino hotel.
- Mississippi woman indicted in Nigerian scam Updated: Aug-06-15 8:22 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A Mississippi woman first believed to be a victim of a Nigerian scam has been indicted by a federal grand jury in Gulfport along with a Nigerian man and five others.
- 2 sentenced for distributing counterfeit Botox Updated: Aug-05-15 9:52 am
ST. LOUIS - Two residents of Canada have been sentenced to prison for distributing counterfeit, misbranded and adulterated Botox.
- DA accused of forging judge's signature won't face charges Updated: Jul-31-15 1:01 pm
BELLEFONTE, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania prosecutor did not forge a judge's signature on a fake bail order and should not face charges, a grand jury said in a report issued Friday in a case that has roiled the region's legal community.