- Tesla Motors applies to sell, service vehicles in Michigan Updated: Feb-01-16 10:45 am
DETROIT - Tesla Motors has applied for licenses to sell and service its vehicles in Michigan.
- GM unites car-sharing services under new brand 'Maven' Updated: Jan-21-16 12:50 am
DETROIT - The final destination is a mystery, but General Motors is taking another step on its fast-moving journey into new ways of getting around.
- Navy carrier group powered partly by biofuel sets sail Updated: Jan-20-16 10:34 pm
SAN DIEGO - The Navy on Wednesday launched its first carrier strike group powered partly by biofuel - a mix made from beef fat - calling it a milestone toward easing the military's reliance on foreign oil.
- Utility to roll out more electric vehicle charging stations Updated: Jan-20-16 11:21 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California Edison will install 1,500 charging stations for electric vehicles under a pilot program that has received the green-light from state regulators.
- U. of Utah extends deadline on electric car discount program Updated: Jan-17-16 3:56 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A temporary offer through the University of Utah and three car dealerships is putting people into electric vehicles at a discount.
- North American International Auto Show opens to public Updated: Jan-16-16 11:09 am
DETROIT - The North American International Auto Show has opened to the public following a week of previews for the press, industry officials and others.
- Business Owner Uses Solar Energy to Power Food Truck Updated: Jan-15-16 2:02 am
RENO, Nevada - Steve Peto was born and raised in Chicago, and moved to Reno in 2000. After moving back and forth, he decided to open a food truck, two years ago.
- The Latest: Ford looks to future with new app, stores Updated: Jan-11-16 4:00 pm
DETROIT - The latest developments from the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
- Bentonville teens to give car an electric makeover Updated: Jan-10-16 2:29 pm
BENTONVILLE, Arkansas - A team of Bentonville High School students intends to convert a traditional gasoline-powered car to an electric one and enter the vehicle in a competition in the spring.