- Microsoft's Windows 10 push comes to shove for some users Updated: May-25-16 9:06 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Microsoft really, REALLY wants you to upgrade to Windows 10.
- Mishawaka High uses grant for technology in the classroom Updated: May-25-16 5:03 am
MISHAWAKA, Indiana - There is no shortage of noise Monday afternoon at Mishawaka High School where the whirring of drones and the buzzing of 3-D printers are becoming commonplace.
- Maine allows schools to trade in Apple iPads, laptops Updated: May-20-16 3:24 pm
AUBURN, Maine - Apple and Maine education officials are allowing school districts to trade in iPads for laptops after teachers and students say the computers are better for schoolwork.
- Brownsville Elementary lauded as innovation incubator Updated: May-08-16 11:59 am
BROWNSVILLE, Washington - Brownsville Elementary second-graders got their first taste of computer programming with Edison, a small robot wobbling inside a thick, black line of magnetic material. Try as he might, he couldn't get out.
- Apple partners with commercial software giant SAP Updated: May-05-16 3:25 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Apple has announced a new partnership with German software giant SAP to develop mobile apps that business customers can use on iPhones and iPad tablets.
- UW makers lab prints, cuts, etches new designs, objects Updated: May-04-16 11:47 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming art department now has its own ability to etch and print objects, and they're willing to share.
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store Updated: Apr-26-16 4:11 pm
App Store Official Charts for the week ending April 24, 2016:
- 3-D printers design engine of replica plane at Topeka museum Updated: Apr-25-16 4:27 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - A University of Kansas professor has used 3-D printers to design an engine for a Topeka museum's replica of a World War I fighter plane.