- State report: E-cigarette use doubles among Utah youth Updated: Aug-31-15 7:35 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Veronica Ford delivered a message Monday to fellow Utah teenagers: Don't fall for the cool mist and bright-colored flavors of increasingly popular e-cigarettes.
- E-cigarettes on the rise in Alaska, fewer smokers in state Updated: Aug-21-15 8:01 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - New data from the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services suggests that the use of electronic cigarettes in the state is increasing as tobacco use is falling.
- Broome County considering ban on electronic smoking devices Updated: Aug-17-15 5:59 am
BINGHAMTON, New York - An upstate New York county health department has proposed a ban on electronic smoking devices in all public buildings.
- Study finds more Indiana teens smoking e-cigarettes Updated: Aug-14-15 2:34 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Smoking remains popular among young people in Indiana, but not in the form of traditional cigarettes, according to a report released Wednesday by Indiana University researchers.
- Activists: Salt Lake airport should not have smoking rooms Updated: Aug-13-15 3:40 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Anti-smoking groups are pushing to ban smoking at Salt Lake City's airport, one of last of the nation's busiest airports to still allow smoking indoors.