- O'Malley supporters launch super PAC Updated: May-28-15 11:55 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Supporters of former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley are launching a super PAC to raise money for his expected presidential campaign.
- Cuccinelli settles lawsuit against conservative PAC Updated: May-26-15 4:48 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Former Republican gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli has won a legal victory against a conservative political action committee he accused of duping political donors.
- Feingold-founded PAC suspends activity Updated: May-21-15 2:40 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A political action committee founded by Democrat Russ Feingold has suspended its fundraising to avoid the appearance of a conflict with his run for the U.S. Senate.
- Richmond man joins America Leads to aid in presidential bid Updated: May-12-15 4:07 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - A former staffer for Gov. Bob McDonell has joined a super PAC to support Republican presidential hopeful Chris Christie in his 2016 bid.
- Anti-Cuban embargo movement picks up steam in US Updated: May-04-15 4:04 pm
HAVANA - Big businesses and politicians from both sides of the ideological spectrum are putting their muscle into new Washington lobbying efforts to end the U.S. embargo on Cuba as the two countries press ahead to re-establish diplomatic relations.