- Kasich doing more campaigning along SC's coast Updated: Feb-11-16 4:08 am
PAWLEYS ISLAND, South Carolina - Ohio Gov. John Kasich is continuing his campaign swing through South Carolina with several stops in the northeastern part of the state.
- Former President Clinton to speak Memphis early voting rally Updated: Feb-11-16 4:05 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Former President Bill Clinton is scheduled to speak at an early voting organizing event in Memphis to rally supporters of his wife, Hillary Clinton, in the Tennessee primary.
- Cruz, Santorum participating in SC discussion on race Updated: Feb-11-16 4:04 am
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - At least two of the remaining Republican presidential hopefuls are coming to South Carolina to discuss race issues.
- But is she honest? Caring? Clinton grapples with questions Updated: Feb-11-16 3:38 am
WASHINGTON - Hillary Clinton's campaign has spent months fighting the perception that she has a shaky relationship with the truth and is disconnected from the problems facing Americans.
- Clinton struggles to win over younger women Updated: Feb-11-16 3:35 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - For young women, political revolution is currently trumping the idea of a Madame President.
- Senate passes bill to hit North Korea with harsher sanctions Updated: Feb-10-16 9:56 pm
WASHINGTON - Seeking to derail North Korea's drive for nuclear weapons, Republican and Democratic senators set aside their partisan differences Wednesday to unanimously pass legislation aimed at starving Pyongyang of the money it needs to build an atomic arsenal.
- The Latest: Bush says he won't blame Obama for problems Updated: Feb-10-16 8:39 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Here's the latest on the 2016 presidential race as Republican and Democratic candidates head from New Hampshire to South Carolina and beyond. All times local:
- Chicago man sues to try to get on Mississippi primary ballot Updated: Feb-10-16 8:16 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Supreme Court is considering a challenge by a Chicago businessman who's trying to get listed on the state's March 8 Democratic primary ballot for president.
- Bernie Sanders to campaign at progressive summit in Reno Updated: Feb-10-16 6:47 pm
RENO, Nevada - Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is campaigning at the University of Nevada, Reno over the weekend.
- What Christie faces as he returns to New Jersey from trail Updated: Feb-10-16 6:28 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Welcome back, Gov. Chris Christie.
- Ohio bill to strip Planned Parenthood funds heads to Kasich Updated: Feb-10-16 6:18 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio Gov. John Kasich is expected to sign a bill stripping government money from Planned Parenthood, a move that might help him with conservatives who dominate the upcoming Republican presidential primary in South Carolina.
- The Latest: Planned Parenthood targets Kasich in online ads Updated: Feb-10-16 5:59 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Latest on an Ohio proposal that seeks to strip government funding away from Planned Parenthood (all times local):
- Jumbled GOP field hopes for survival in South Carolina Updated: Feb-10-16 5:32 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Hoping for survival in the South, a muddled field of Republican presidential contenders descended Wednesday on South Carolina, no closer to clarity about who can stand between Donald Trump and their party's nomination.
- Wisconsin's Feingold avoiding Democratic presidential pick Updated: Feb-10-16 4:33 pm
MILWAUKEE - Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders? The question is much more than a ballot choice for Democrat Russ Feingold, whose hopes of reclaiming the Senate seat he held for 18 years rests with Wisconsin voters heavily invested in the presidential nomination fight.
- Sanders buys Minnesota ad time as caucuses approach Updated: Feb-10-16 4:23 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The campaign for the presidential nomination is about to hit the airwaves in Minnesota.
- UW-Milwaukee preps for Democratic presidential debate Updated: Feb-10-16 1:13 pm
MILWAUKEE - University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee planners, grounds crew and students have been putting in some long days to make sure everything is set for this week's Democratic presidential debate.
- Feingold to skip Democratic presidential debate in Milwaukee Updated: Feb-10-16 9:15 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Russ Feingold is skipping the Democratic presidential debate in his home state of Wisconsin.
- New Hampshire Takeaways: Donald Trump proves he's a winner Updated: Feb-10-16 8:09 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire voters have made their picks: Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Bernie Sanders. They are choices with implications for next-to-vote South Carolina, Nevada and beyond in the 2016 race for president.
- Rubio returns to South Carolina for town hall meetings Updated: Feb-10-16 3:58 am
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Marco Rubio is making a few campaign stops in South Carolina before returning to Washington for Senate votes.
- Bush, Carson, Cruz, Rubio expected for SC faith forum Updated: Feb-10-16 3:55 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Four Republican presidential hopefuls are among those expected at a discussion on faith issues in South Carolina, a week before the state's first primary election.
- AP News Guide: A big validation for Sanders, Trump Updated: Feb-10-16 3:42 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - It's getting harder to shake off Donald Trump as just a hot-air balloon and Bernie Sanders as a pie-in-the-sky political revolutionary.
- Donald Trump brings campaign back to South Carolina Updated: Feb-10-16 3:42 am
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump is returning to South Carolina to campaign in advance of next week's GOP presidential primary.
- Sources: Sanders to meet with Rev. Al Sharpton in New York Updated: Feb-09-16 9:50 pm
NEW YORK - Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders plans to meet with the Rev. Al Sharpton over breakfast in New York City.
- Nevada Democrats plan Hillary, Bernie town hall in Las Vegas Updated: Feb-09-16 5:46 pm
LAS VEGAS - Nevada state Democrats say presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will take part in a town hall event in Las Vegas on Feb. 18, two days before the state party caucus.
- Maine's gov: Trump owes me for showing how to be outspoken Updated: Feb-09-16 2:15 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Maine Gov. Paul LePage said Tuesday that fellow Republican Donald Trump owes him for paving the way when it comes to being outspoken.