- 2 deer cause thousands of dollars in damage at flower shop Updated: Jul-03-15 3:43 pm
PLYMOUTH, Pennsylvania - Officials say two deer caused thousands of dollars damage after leaping through the window of a northeastern Pennsylvania flower shop, rampaging inside and then jumping out through another window.
- Vermont can help to conserve declining monarch butterfly Updated: Jun-28-15 11:36 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont may play an important role in the conservation of monarch butterflies, which are declining around the country, according to a biologist with the Vermont Fish and Wildlife Department.
- Washington's Phantom Planter reveals his latest project Updated: Jun-27-15 4:30 pm
WASHINGTON - This time around, Washington's "Phantom Planter" almost received permission for his guerrilla gardening tactics.
- Citrus County farm produces monarch butterflies Updated: Jun-20-15 1:23 am
DUNNELLON, Florida - There is an important pollinator in Citrus County whose numbers are dwindling.
- Athens boy learning science, helping monarch butterfly Updated: Jun-19-15 6:28 am
ATHENS, Georgia - An Athens teen is learning how to do science this summer at the University of Georgia and he just might be helping to save the monarch butterfly from extinction.
- EXCHANGE: Students create a monarchs ' filling station' Updated: Jun-16-15 5:05 am
NAUVOO, Illinois - Sts. Peter and Paul fifth-grader Kamryn Burling admitted something she'd never repeat in the classroom.
- EXCHANGE: Couple tends to 50,000 daffodils each spring Updated: Jun-11-15 6:33 am
BELVIDERE, Illinois - An estimated 50,000 daffodils bloom every spring at the Anderson home along the appropriately named Wildflower Lane.