- Tidewater college gets cyber defense designation Updated: May-20-16 1:05 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - Tidewater Community College has been named as a school that excels in cybersecurity training.
- Newsletters released from secretive National Security Agency Updated: May-17-16 3:17 am
WASHINGTON - In-house newsletters from the clandestine National Security Agency have been released by an online news site - part of the mountain of documents leaked by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.
- Do blunders mean South Korea's spying apparatus is broken? Updated: May-11-16 4:58 am
SEOUL, South Korea - When it comes to spying on North Korea, rival South Korea seems to be wrong almost as much as it's right.
- Ex-N. Korea army head, who Seoul said was executed, is alive Updated: May-10-16 3:37 am
SEOUL, South Korea - A former North Korean military chief who Seoul had said was executed is actually alive and in possession of several new senior-level posts, the North's state media said Tuesday.
- Spy agencies are pushed to reveal extent of US surveillance Updated: May-07-16 10:20 pm
WASHINGTON - Even though the bulk collection of Americans' telephone records has ended, calls and emails are still being swept up by U.S. surveillance work targeting foreigners. Congress is making a renewed push to find out how many.
- US military supporting Yemen in fight against al-Qaida Updated: May-05-16 6:43 pm
WASHINGTON - The Pentagon is providing military support, intelligence, ships and special operations forces to help in the ongoing operations against al-Qaida militants in Yemen, U.S. officials said Thursday.
- Poland charges Russian-born lawyer with spying for Moscow Updated: May-05-16 6:27 am
WARSAW, Poland - Poland has charged a Warsaw lawyer with dual Polish-Russian citizenship with spying for Russian military intelligence, a prosecutor said Thursday.
- Syrian-Australian suspect arrested in north Lebanon Updated: May-02-16 6:37 am
BEIRUT - Lebanese authorities have arrested a dual Syrian-Australian national in northern Lebanon on suspicion of terrorism, Lebanese security officials said Monday.