- Local, low-powered radio stations gaining steam in Wisconsin Updated: Aug-01-15 7:17 am
JANESVILLE, Wisconsin - Local radio is on the rise in a big way even though the towers are short, the transmitters the size of home stereo receivers and the talent in need of more polish.
- Public radio's 'Wits' show canceled Updated: Jul-27-15 3:22 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota-based American Public Media has canceled the "Wits" radio show and put the podcast and stage show on hold.
- Keillor says he's sure: He's retiring from 'Prairie Home' Updated: Jul-20-15 8:33 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Garrison Keillor, creator and longtime host of the popular "A Prairie Home Companion" radio show, says he means it this time: He's retiring.
- Review: Apple Music has everything, perhaps too much Updated: Jul-16-15 4:40 am
LOS ANGELES - Apple's new music service is a valiant effort to catch up in the emerging business of offering unlimited music on demand for a monthly price. It does so while acknowledging the legacy of iTunes, the world's most popular store for buying individual songs to own.
- Nebraska church works to establish radio station in Lincoln Updated: Jul-12-15 2:04 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Members of a Lincoln church are working to establish a nonprofit radio station that could benefit refugees, prisoners and others whose voices are seldom heard.
- Former Nebraska lawmaker buying 3 more radio stations Updated: Jul-09-15 10:31 am
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A former speaker of the Nebraska Legislature says he's buying three more radio stations that serve southeast Nebraska.