- Gwyneth Paltrow tearfully testifies against accused stalker Updated: Feb-08-16 6:27 pm
LOS ANGELES - Gwyneth Paltrow testified Monday in the trial of a man accused of stalking her, saying he wrote upsetting letters discussing her death and his intention to marry her and also sent her pornography and unsolicited gifts.
- Capitol Hill Buzz: GOP lawmaker lashes out at Beyonce video Updated: Feb-08-16 5:10 pm
WASHINGTON - Beyonce's new video "Formation" is "pro-Black Panther" and "anti-cop," says a Republican congressman, who argued Monday that it perpetuates a lie about the August 2014 shooting in Missouri of an unarmed black man by a white police officer.
- City of Rocky Top settles suit with song copyright holders Updated: Feb-08-16 4:42 pm
ROCKY TOP, Tennessee - The city of Rocky Top has settled a lawsuit with the copyright holders of the bluegrass song their town is named after.
- Flavor Flav pleads no contest to DUI charge in Las Vegas Updated: Feb-08-16 3:59 pm
LAS VEGAS - The entertainer Flavor Flav pleaded no contest Monday to misdemeanor driving under the influence in Las Vegas, marking the second plea in two weeks involving similar charges in Nevada.
- Producer Dave Cobb goes from outsiders to influencers Updated: Feb-08-16 2:28 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Producer Dave Cobb sits on a couch in the cavernous RCA Studio A, a 50-year-old studio on Music Row that was due to be razed to the ground less than two years ago to make room for luxury condos.
- Lock of Lennon's hair expected to fetch $10K at auction Updated: Feb-08-16 1:32 pm
DALLAS - A lock of hair snipped from the head of John Lennon as the Beatle prepared for a film role is expected to sell for $10,000 at a Dallas auction later this month.
- Don McLean pleads not guilty to domestic violence charge Updated: Feb-08-16 11:52 am
CAMDEN, Maine - Don McLean's attorney says the singer has entered a not-guilty plea to a domestic violence charge in writing and will not appear in court later this month.
- Fans can have Hendrix experience at guitarist's London home Updated: Feb-08-16 11:35 am
LONDON - When he was not being a string-shredding, amp-blasting guitar hero, Jimi Hendrix liked nothing better than to sit at home drinking tea and watching the British soap opera "Coronation Street."
- Trial in $300M fraud delayed for former concert promoter Updated: Feb-08-16 10:02 am
MIAMI - Trial in an alleged $300 million fraud scheme has been postponed for a former concert promoter who once staged tours for major acts such as the Rolling Stones, Elton John and Aerosmith.
- Indiana musician, 88, stays busy with music lessons Updated: Feb-08-16 8:43 am
HAMMOND, Indiana - After seven decades of sharing his musical talents with listeners and students, Florian Bolsega - Mr. B, as he is called - isn't changing his tune. He's just playing it for free these days and offering music lessons at the local library.
- Coldplay's latest video criticized for portrayal of India Updated: Feb-08-16 8:39 am
NEW DELHI - British rock band Coldplay's latest music video has triggered a debate in India over its portrayal of the country with critics accusing its producers of showing stereotypical images of India with Hindu holy men, peacocks and colorful festivals.
- Offbeat humor and upbeat messages dominate Super Bowl 50 ads Updated: Feb-08-16 3:31 am
NEW YORK - From a strange creature called "Puppymonkeybaby" to a tear-inducing Audi ad, Super Bowl ads ran the gamut this year from offbeat humor to heartfelt messages.
- Review: Coldplay lets Beyonce, Bruno Mars overshadow band Updated: Feb-07-16 11:35 pm
Give Chris Martin and Coldplay credit: It takes a certain lack of ego for musicians to essentially let themselves be upstaged at their own Super Bowl show.
- Beyonce announces 2016 Formation World Tour Updated: Feb-07-16 9:00 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Beyonce is working overtime this weekend: After releasing a new song Saturday and performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday, she's announced a new stadium tour.
- Sam Hunt: Playing Super Bowl blends love for music, sports Updated: Feb-07-16 8:16 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - As a kid, Sam Hunt dreamt of playing in the Super Bowl. And he was on the right path as a quarterback for both Middle Tennessee State University and the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Alicia Keys gives positive vibes at pre-Super Bowl show Updated: Feb-07-16 5:16 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Alicia Keys was energetic when she performed for a loud and excited audience at a pre-Super Bowl party, but she also got serious at the top of her show.
- Singer, widow of Marcus Belgrave holding benefit concert Updated: Feb-07-16 12:28 pm
DETROIT - The widow of internationally acclaimed jazz trumpeter Marcus Belgrave has launched a scholarship in his name with a benefit concert featuring some of his well-known protÃ©gÃ©s.
- African Children's Choir to perform in Florence Updated: Feb-07-16 11:00 am
FLORENCE, Alabama - Since 1984, the African Children's Choir has been giving kids from across the continent of Africa a chance to improve their lives.
- Angela Davis stopped from visiting separatist in Spain jail Updated: Feb-07-16 10:55 am
MADRID - A delegation including American rights activist Angela Davis has been turned away from a Spanish prison where it tried to visit imprisoned Basque separatist politician Arnaldo Otegi.
- Backstage with Flea on Super Bowl, Bernie Sanders Updated: Feb-07-16 6:10 am
SAN FRANCISCO - It's been a busy weekend mixed with football and politics for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and bassist Flea wouldn't have it any other way.
- Wife says singer and band leader Dan Hicks dies at age 74 Updated: Feb-07-16 1:45 am
MILL VALLEY, California - Dan Hicks, a musician whose work in the 1960s helped define San Francisco's psychedelic sound, has died. He was 74.
- Beyonce releases new song day before Super Bowl appearance Updated: Feb-06-16 7:06 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Another Beyonce surprise project has lit up social media and caused a frenzy of excitement a day before the superstar's planned Super Bowl performance.
- Muskogee man spends life basking in baseball, blues Updated: Feb-06-16 2:06 pm
MUSKOGEE, Oklahoma - A late arrival to baseball practice changed John Fabian's life for the better.
- Iggy Azalea: I have more belief in myself as a trendsetter Updated: Feb-06-16 1:34 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - As Iggy Azalea readies the release of her sophomore album, the rapper says she's feeling more self-assured and less worried about being or sounding cool.
- Miami-Dade County attempts to block Duran Duran concert Updated: Feb-06-16 1:08 pm
KEY BISCAYNE, Florida - The band Duran Duran is facing opposition in its bid to play in Key Biscayne from the government of Miami-Dade County.