- House approves Fantasy Sports Tax Act Updated: Apr-19-16 4:18 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's Legislature passed a bill that would make clear that fantasy sports betting is legal, but would also regulate it and put a tax on it.
- Rhode Island busts net 20 arrests, 330 pounds of marijuana Updated: Apr-15-16 2:25 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Authorities in Rhode Island say they have arrested 20 people, seized 330 pounds of marijuana and confiscated more than $330,000 in cash during an eight-month investigation into illegal gambling and drug dealing.
- 9 charged with illegally lottery, bookmaking in Providence Updated: Apr-14-16 5:42 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Providence police say they've arrested nine people and seized cash and drugs after discovering illegally lottery and bookmaking operations at several businesses in the city.
- 17 arrested in Rhode Island in Internet gambling ring bust Updated: Apr-12-16 9:15 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Seventeen people, including some notable athletes with professional experience, have been arrested in connection with an online gambling ring, Rhode Island State Police announced Tuesday.
- Authorities close suspected gaming business in west Phoenix Updated: Apr-06-16 9:06 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Department of Gaming and Phoenix police have served a search warrant on a suspected illegal gambling business in west Phoenix.
- Alabama AG: Paid online fantasy sports sites are illegal Updated: Apr-05-16 6:06 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama's attorney general says online fantasy sports betting sites are illegal according to state law.