- Portsmouth foster care division faces staffing crisis Updated: Nov-27-15 2:10 am
PORTSMOUTH, Virginia - Just four of 15 staff positions are filled in Portsmouth's foster care and adoption services division.
- Study: Skin care drug prices up 401 percent since 2009 Updated: Nov-26-15 10:56 am
WASHINGTON - The cost of prescription skin treatments has skyrocketed since 2009, as the burden of escalating drug prices increasingly weighs on family budgets.
- 1-pound puppy has tons of problems, but faces them head-on Updated: Nov-24-15 7:33 pm
RANCHO SANTA FE, California - A 1-pound puppy named Rocky because he has the heart of a heavyweight needs a special forever home.
- Woman accused of prostitution says she offered 'free fun' Updated: Nov-20-15 8:22 am
MOUNT JOY, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania woman accused of running a prostitution service out of her home says she charged only for massages, and that any sex that occurred with clients afterward was just "free fun."
- Foundation to expand Chaldean outreach in Detroit area Updated: Nov-09-15 5:16 am
STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan - More than 16,000 immigrants and refugees walked into the Chaldean Community Foundation last year and left with a lifeline to navigate their new world.
- Legally blind barber awarded $100k for wrongful termination Updated: Nov-07-15 5:10 pm
BOSTON - A legally blind barber was awarded $100,000 by a Massachusetts commission against discrimination after it says he was wrongly fired.
- NY inspectors find safety violations in tanning devices Updated: Nov-03-15 4:57 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York health inspectors report finding safety violations in 70 percent of the tanning devices examined recently in three upstate counties.