- Rhode Island to get $27 million to prevent foreclosures Updated: Apr-24-16 3:37 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island is slated to get nearly $27 million in additional federal funding to help prevent foreclosures.
- NY comptroller says foreclosures hurting municipalities Updated: Apr-19-16 12:28 am
ALBANY, New York - The state comptroller says New York's high home foreclosure rate is squeezing municipalities.
- Minnesota's foreclosure rate one of lowest in country Updated: Apr-14-16 8:58 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A new report says Minnesota has one of the lowest foreclosure rates in the country.
- Lawsuits: Not enough warning given over tax foreclosures Updated: Apr-04-16 12:38 pm
DETROIT - Lawsuits say Wayne County isn't doing enough to warn property owners that they face tax foreclosure despite spending millions of dollars on the effort.
- Medford considers foreclosures to help address blight Updated: Apr-04-16 11:17 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Officials in Medford are considering using a 1989 state law to get owners of abandoned properties to fix them up and reduce neighborhood blight.