- Google is latest tech giant to claim space in mobile news Updated: Oct-07-15 2:31 pm
NEW YORK - Technology giants including Apple, Facebook, Snapchat and now Google want to take charge of how we get and see news on our phones.
- At Asian film fest, new etiquette shows rise of mobile app Updated: Oct-05-15 8:23 am
BUSAN, South Korea - Kakao Talk, a popular mobile messaging app in South Korea, must have annoyed its share of moviegoers.
- New, free music festival unveiled in Mobile Updated: Oct-03-15 5:35 am
MOBILE, Alabama - A new, free music festival is under way in downtown Mobile.
- Maryland county promotes disaster preparedness through app Updated: Oct-01-15 3:01 am
WESTMINSTER, Maryland - Carroll County officials have introduced a mobile app that sends emergency alerts to residents.
- Google unveils Nexus phones with 'Marshmallow' flavor Updated: Sep-29-15 3:17 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Google is countering the release of Apple's latest iPhones with two devices running on a new version of Android software designed to steer and document even more of its users' lives.
- State parks visitors help track wildlife with mobile app Updated: Sep-25-15 5:11 am
LOVELAND, Colorado - Visitors, volunteers and staff are helping Colorado Parks and Wildlife track wildlife in state parks with a mobile application.
- State launches new emergency preparedness mobile app Updated: Sep-25-15 4:10 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - MS Ready is the Mississippi State Department of Health's emergency preparedness mobile app.
- Why Europe isn't creating any Googles or Facebooks Updated: Sep-22-15 12:29 pm
HELSINKI - Micha Benoliel grew up in France and launched his first technology startup there, but he never forgot the atmosphere of adventure and optimism in San Francisco, where he studied in the early 1990s.
- Starbucks: Mobile order-and-pay now available nationally Updated: Sep-22-15 7:30 am
NEW YORK - If you hate standing in line for your Starbucks fix, there's an app for that.
- Jonesboro schools testing panic button alert system Updated: Sep-20-15 12:08 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - It was a typical dog day in Northeast Arkansas; a peaceful day at the administration building of the Jonesboro Public Schools District.
- Chicago transit system close to releasing mobile fare app Updated: Sep-17-15 5:20 am
CHICAGO - Chicago transit officials say they're making progress in developing a mobile fare app expected to launch later this year.
- Out with the old...iPhones? 4 ways to reuse, resell, recycle Updated: Sep-11-15 4:08 am
NEW YORK - Each year, Apple dazzles its devoted fans with faster, sleeker, more powerful iPhones with better cameras and a bevy of bells and whistles. So, what's to become of last year's model?
- Nintendo, Google spinoff Niantic in smartphone Pokemon game Updated: Sep-10-15 10:09 am
TOKYO - Imagine coming out of your office, home, or school and getting an alert: A Pikachu is lurking behind a nearby tree, and the chase is on.
- Apple stakes new claim to living room, shows new iPhones Updated: Sep-09-15 11:42 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Apple staked a new claim to the living room on Wednesday, as the maker of iPhones and other hand-held gadgets unveiled an Internet TV system that's designed as a beachhead for the tech giant's broader ambitions to deliver a wide range of information, games, music and video to the home.
- The Latest: A stronger frame in new iPhones Updated: Sep-09-15 2:36 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The latest news on iPhones and other products from Apple's event in San Francisco. All times are PDT.
- Week In Tech: Verizon lures young folk with mobile video Updated: Sep-08-15 3:43 pm
NEW YORK - VERIZON LURES MILLENNIALS
- Disney teams up with Amazon and Microsoft Updated: Sep-08-15 8:51 am
NEW YORK - Disney has signed agreements with Amazon and Microsoft that will allow them to use its cloud-based digital movie service.