- Health, election work elevated Jimmy Carter post-presidency Updated: Aug-29-15 2:08 pm
ATLANTA - To Azaratu Zakaria, Jimmy Carter's battle against the Guinea worm is represented by a scar.
- The Latest: Jimmy Carter's doctor talks about treatment Updated: Aug-20-15 2:39 pm
ATLANTA - The latest on Jimmy Carter's first public comments since announcing his cancer diagnosis (all times local):
- Clarification: Ohio US Senate candidates story Updated: Aug-17-15 4:08 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - In a story Aug. 16, The Associated Press summarized a critic of Ted Strickland as saying the former Ohio governor made his money in lobbying. The story should have made clear that Strickland oversaw the lobbying arm of the Center for American Progress but that he was not himself a lobbyist.
- NATO, Russia war games fuel risk of war, think tank warns Updated: Aug-12-15 8:55 am
BRUSSELS - The increase in the scale and number of military exercises being undertaken by NATO and Russia is raising the danger of armed conflict in Europe, a think tank warned Wednesday.
- RI partners with Brookings Institution on economic strategy Updated: Aug-08-15 1:50 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The Brookings Institution is helping develop a strategy to grow Rhode Island's economy.
- Ex-President Carter shuts down electoral office in Venezuela Updated: Aug-05-15 10:52 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - A pro-democracy foundation run by former U.S. President Jimmy Carter has shut down its 13-year-old electoral observation office in Venezuela as the South American country gears up for closely watched legislative elections.