- Child health screening program expands to Greenwood schools Updated: Sep-01-15 4:50 pm
GREENWOOD, Mississippi - A hospital is expanding a health screening program for children in the Mississippi Delta, and it should reach more than 2,000 students in Greenwood and Leflore County by April.
- After 60 years of research, McLaughlin faces new challenge Updated: Aug-29-15 5:05 am
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Since its 1954 inception as a small research laboratory in out-of-the-way Great Falls, Montana, the McLaughlin Research Institute has grown to a highly respected biomedical research center whose scientists' research has been cited as contributing to the work of two Nobel Prize winners for physiology or medicine.
- NY man convicted in plot to target Muslims with X-ray weapon Updated: Aug-21-15 5:07 pm
ALBANY, New York - An upstate New York man was convicted Friday of plotting to kill Muslims with a mobile X-ray device by a jury that rejected his lawyer's argument that he was entrapped by the FBI.
- EXCHANGE: Diagnostics imaging company taps sun for power Updated: Aug-19-15 8:16 am
JOLIET, Illinois - A Joliet business that offers virtual imaging technology is going green and clean with solar power covering much of its electricity needs.
- Imperfect test fuels alternative treatments for Lyme disease Updated: Aug-17-15 3:53 pm
WASHINGTON - Lyme disease conjures memories of checking for ticks at camp and fretting over bug bites after hikes in the woods. But far from a summertime nuisance, Lyme is a potentially debilitating disease - and the subject of a vigorous debate in modern medicine.
- W.Va. officials announce long-term care background checks Updated: Aug-06-15 3:17 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - State health officials have announced a new background check program for long-term care workers in West Virginia.