- Obstetrician delivered over 5,000 babies in 38-year career Updated: Nov-28-15 2:05 am
BILLINGS, Montana - After welcoming more than 5,000 babies into the world, Billings obstetrician and gynecologist Dr. Daniel Molloy has lost count of just how many people he's been the first person to wrap his hands around.
- IAAF clears Radcliffe, defends its blood testing program Updated: Nov-27-15 1:17 pm
LONDON - The IAAF cleared marathon world record-holder Paula Radcliffe of doping allegations on Friday and rejected claims that it failed to act on hundreds of suspicious blood tests, saying the accusations lacked "any scientific or legal basis."
- Wayne County to provide free HIV testing on World AIDS Day Updated: Nov-27-15 9:10 am
WAYNE, Michigan - Free HIV testing and counseling will be offered on World AIDS Day at the Wayne County Health Clinic in Wayne, west of Detroit.
- Kentucky wins $2.65 million for Medicaid in settlement Updated: Nov-25-15 12:58 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky has recovered $2.65 million from a San Diego-based urine drug testing company for fraudulently billing the state's Medicaid program.
- Nevada court tells hospital not to pull plug in Reno case Updated: Nov-20-15 2:50 am
RENO, Nevada - The Nevada Supreme Court ruled that a Reno hospital must keep a 20-year-old comatose college student on life-support, pending a review of the legality of a medical standard used to determine she was brain dead.
- Bill requires imaging firms to tell patients about problems Updated: Nov-09-15 4:56 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Diagnostic imaging firms that provide services on an outpatient basis in Pennsylvania would have to directly notify the patients or their designees of any significant abnormalities under a bill approved by the state House of Representatives.
- Cullman woman's benign lump leads to breast cancer discovery Updated: Nov-01-15 9:01 am
CULLMAN, Alabama - Like most young mothers, Lindsey Marecle Marshall was busy. A toddler takes up an enormous amount of time and energy, but in Lindsey's case, in addition to her son's upcoming first birthday, the holidays were fast approaching.