- Showtime documetary collects all of the former CIA chiefs Updated: Nov-25-15 10:59 am
NEW YORK - After making a documentary about presidential chiefs of staff two years ago, filmmaker Jules Naudet joked about focusing on another important government job where it would seem next to impossible to get interview subjects to speak candidly, if at all.
- Bond set for man accused of raising money for terrorists Updated: Nov-24-15 11:11 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - One of four men accused of trying to send money to an al-Qaida leader will be able to leave jail once his family posts bond, a federal magistrate decided.
- NY court: Targeted killings memos can be kept secret Updated: Nov-23-15 10:02 pm
NEW YORK - The U.S. government can keep secret various memos related to its legal justification for using drones to kill citizens suspected of terrorism overseas, a federal appeals court said in a decision unsealed Monday.
- Iran's Guard simulates capture of Al-Aqsa Mosque Updated: Nov-21-15 12:59 pm
TEHRAN, Iran - Paramilitary forces from Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guard have held a war game simulating the capture of Jerusalem's Al-Aqsa Mosque from Israeli control, state media reported Saturday.
- Police seek person who flew drone near refinery Updated: Nov-19-15 6:08 am
LINDEN, New Jersey - Police are trying to find the man who flew a drone near New Jersey's Phillips 66 Refinery.
- Man sentenced for drone interference with LA police chopper Updated: Nov-18-15 10:01 pm
LOS ANGELES - A man who flew a drone into the path of a police helicopter during a Hollywood manhunt is giving up the device and can't own another one for three years.
- Misdemeanor counts dropped against anti-drone activists Updated: Oct-28-15 8:04 pm
LAS VEGAS - Trespassing and blocking traffic charges were dropped Wednesday in Las Vegas against the last of more than 30 anti-drone protesters arrested nearly eight months ago at an entrance of a U.S. Air Force base.
- Drone takes out utility lines in West Hollywood Updated: Oct-27-15 8:04 am
WEST HOLLYWOOD, California - A drone struck utility lines in West Hollywood, leaving some Southern California Edison customers without power for hours.