- Eaves gets natural hat trick and Stars beat Blackhawks 4-2 Updated: Feb-11-16 11:16 pm
CHICAGO - Patrick Eaves scored three of Dallas' four goals in the first period, and the Stars avenged an ugly home loss to the Chicago Blackhawks with a 4-2 victory on Thursday night.
- Judge says Cosby wife must give deposition, but with limits Updated: Feb-11-16 10:11 pm
BOSTON - A federal judge in Massachusetts ruled Thursday that Bill Cosby's wife must give a deposition in a defamation lawsuit against the comedian, but said she can refuse to answer questions about private marital conversations.
- Cosby cases prompt Colorado bill extending time for charges Updated: Feb-11-16 9:34 pm
DENVER - A Colorado House committee on Thursday unanimously approved a bill prompted by claims against Bill Cosby that would double a 10-year statute of limitations for seeking charges in sexual assault cases.
- Section of suburban Detroit street renamed Glenn Frey Drive Updated: Feb-11-16 9:18 pm
ROYAL OAK, Michigan - A suburban Detroit school board has approved naming a stretch of street after the late Eagles star Glenn Frey.
- Wife of jockey Kent Desormeaux wins 1st race at Santa Anita Updated: Feb-11-16 7:43 pm
ARCADIA, California - Rosie Higgins rode her first career winner in the second race Thursday at Santa Anita, with Hall of Fame jockey and husband Kent Desormeaux watching in civilian attire.
- Stalking defendant says he wanted Paltrow to forgive him Updated: Feb-11-16 7:12 pm
LOS ANGELES - A man charged with stalking Gwyneth Paltrow told jurors Thursday that he wanted the actress' forgiveness for bombarding her with lewd messages years ago, but a prosecutor urged the panel to see him as a calculated and crazy stalker intent on tormenting the Oscar winner.
- Myspace still exists? Yes, and now Time Inc. owns it Updated: Feb-11-16 6:07 pm
NEW YORK - Myspace still exists?
- Berlin Film Festival jury questioned over diversity Updated: Feb-11-16 5:50 pm
BERLIN - The Berlin International Film Festival became embroiled Thursday in the debate about diversity in the movie industry, with jury president Meryl Streep dismissing questions about the all-white panel by telling reporters that "we're all Africans, really."
- Hung jury in case of man who shot home intruder Updated: Feb-11-16 5:10 pm
HELENA, Montana - A Lewis and Clark County jury was unable to reach a verdict in the case of a Helena man charged with shooting and killing a home intruder.
- Lamar Odom makes appearance at Kanye West fashion show Updated: Feb-11-16 4:59 pm
NEW YORK - Lamar Odom made his public return at brother-in-law Kanye West's New York Fashion Week show on Thursday.
- Wozniacki beaten by Cibulkova in St. Petersburg Updated: Feb-11-16 4:50 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - Caroline Wozniacki was knocked out of the St. Petersburg Ladies Trophy by Dominika Cibulkova 6-4, 7-5 after a heated dispute with the umpire over a mistaken call.
- Arkansas justice cites Johnny Cash in dissent over cash bail Updated: Feb-11-16 4:05 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A ruling that defendants can be required to pay their bail in cash drew objections Thursday from Arkansas' Supreme Court chief justice, who cited a man who had strong opinions about the legal system: Johnny Cash.
- LeBron donates uniforms to Toronto-area school teams Updated: Feb-11-16 3:16 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James crossed the Canadian border to dish out an All-Star assist.
- Sunderland fires Adam Johnson after guilty pleas in sex case Updated: Feb-11-16 2:46 pm
SUNDERLAND, England - Sunderland has fired winger Adam Johnson after he pleaded guilty to grooming and sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl at the start of his trial.
- Ken Watanabe due to return to 'The King and I' on March 17 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:31 pm
NEW YORK - Ken Watanabe will return to his royal robes on Broadway in "The King and I" starting March 17 after he recovers from stomach cancer treatment.
- Celebrity chef Voltaggio settles lawsuit over overtime pay Updated: Feb-11-16 12:20 pm
BALTIMORE - A lawyer representing three former employees of celebrity chef Bryan Voltaggio says they're settling their federal lawsuit alleging wage violations.
- Taylor Swift to kick off the Grammy Awards with performance Updated: Feb-11-16 11:27 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Taylor Swift will open the 58th annual Grammy Awards with a performance from her nominated album, "1989," while Alabama Shakes, Miguel and 12-year-old jazz pianist Joey Alexander will also perform.
- Armstrong, Domingo, McDonald picked for Lincoln Center hall Updated: Feb-11-16 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Louis Armstrong, Placido Domingo, Yo-Yo Ma, Audra McDonald, Leontyne Price and Harold Prince are this year's selections for the Performing Arts Hall of Fame at Lincoln Center.
- 'Star Wars' producers charged over Harrison Ford accident Updated: Feb-11-16 11:20 am
LONDON - British health authorities announced Thursday they have issued criminal charges against the producers of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" over an on-set accident in which Harrison Ford broke his leg.
- 'Downton Abbey' star Brendan Coyle banned from driving Updated: Feb-11-16 11:11 am
LONDON - Actor Brendan Coyle, who played beleaguered valet John Bates on TV drama "Downton Abbey," has been banned from driving after being caught behind the wheel after drinking.
- Actress Sarah Steele juggles 'The Good Wife' and Broadway Updated: Feb-11-16 10:53 am
NEW YORK - Sarah Steele's return to Broadway is good news. Well, maybe not for everyone.
- Pakistani Oscar-nominated film tackles 'honor' killings Updated: Feb-11-16 10:46 am
KARACHI, Pakistan - When Saba Qaiser was 19 years old, her uncle and father shot her in the head, stuffed her in a bag and threw into a river to die. They said she had shamed her family when she married the boy of her choice.
- Born to write: Springsteen memoir coming in September Updated: Feb-11-16 10:44 am
NEW YORK - The Boss has a book deal.
- Woman admits stealing thousands from comedian Joe Piscopo Updated: Feb-11-16 8:12 am
MORRISTOWN, New Jersey - A New Jersey woman has admitted stealing money from former "Saturday Night Live" cast member Joe Piscopo.
- Tennis legend King praises women's rights icon at NY event Updated: Feb-11-16 8:01 am
ROCHESTER, New York - Tennis legend Billie Jean King has treated the audience at a Rochester speaking event to a few souvenirs.