- Ex-US Rep. Patrick Kennedy and wife welcome new baby girl Updated: Nov-29-15 3:41 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Former U.S. Rep. Patrick Kennedy and his wife Amy are welcoming a new baby girl to their family.
- Sinatra's birthplace commemorates his 100th its way Updated: Nov-29-15 11:59 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Chicago was his kind of town, L.A. was his lady and he certainly was a big part of New York, New York. But despite a love-hate relationship, the mile-square New Jersey city where Frank Sinatra was born is finding the centennial of his birth to be a very good year.
- Palace releases photos of 6-month-old Princess Charlotte Updated: Nov-29-15 9:16 am
LONDON - Princess Charlotte looks delighted with a cuddly toy dog in a photo taken by her mother, the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Authorities: Lindsay Lohan's stepmother removed from plane Updated: Nov-28-15 5:04 pm
NEW ORLEANS - A coast-to-coast flight was diverted to New Orleans to remove actress Lindsay Lohan's stepmother, authorities said Saturday.
- Jordan eager to get back in the ring with a 'Creed' sequel Updated: Nov-28-15 1:07 pm
LOS ANGELES - With "Creed" knocking out audiences and critics alike, Michael B. Jordan acknowledges he would love to lace up the gloves again for a sequel.
- Kitsap artist's shirt designs worn by Carrot Top Updated: Nov-28-15 2:05 am
KITSAP, Washington - On a trip to Vegas eight years ago, Eric Orn went to see Carrot Top.
- Rocker Jack White's Third Man Records store opens in Detroit Updated: Nov-27-15 5:50 pm
DETROIT - Rocker Jack White has opened a Third Man Records store in his hometown, the Motor City.
- Poland will not extradite Roman Polanski to the US Updated: Nov-27-15 1:38 pm
WARSAW, Poland - Poland will not extradite Oscar-winning filmmaker Roman Polanski to the U.S. in an almost 40-year-old case after prosecutors declined to challenge a court ruling against the extradition request.
- Eagles settle lawsuit over New York man's concert footage Updated: Nov-27-15 11:32 am
CENTRAL ISLIP, New York - Don Henley and Glen Frey of the Eagles have settled a federal lawsuit against a New York man they accused of peddling bootleg recordings of their concerts.
- Benzema's France career in jeopardy as Valbuena speaks out Updated: Nov-27-15 10:43 am
PARIS - Karim Benzema's place on France's national soccer team could be in jeopardy.
- Leno appearing in Richmond in celebrity series finale Updated: Nov-27-15 4:06 am
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Jay Leno is appearing in Richmond next spring in an event being billed as a tribute to Officer Daniel Ellis, the Richmond police officer killed in the line of duty this month.
- Britain's Prince Harry opens children's center in Lesotho Updated: Nov-26-15 9:49 am
JOHANNESBURG - Prince Harry has named the buildings of a new children's center in Lesotho after the two most important women in his life - his mother and his nanny.
- Sofia Vergara scores by sharing wedding photos on Instagram Updated: Nov-26-15 8:40 am
LOS ANGELES - Newlyweds Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello might have cashed in by selling their wedding photos to a celebrity magazine, but instead they posted the pictures online, and the benefits could be priceless.
- Actor Paul Walker's father sues Porsche over fatal crash Updated: Nov-25-15 9:09 pm
LOS ANGELES - Paul Walker's father sued Porsche for negligence and wrongful death Wednesday over the 2013 accident that killed the "Fast & Furious" star.
- Estate of Malcolm X launches online store Updated: Nov-25-15 8:57 pm
NEW YORK - The family organization of Malcolm X has launched an online store, with items ranging from T-shirts and hoodies to the eventual availability of the late activist's speeches and other writings.
- Casey Kasem's widow sued for wrongful death Updated: Nov-25-15 8:36 pm
LOS ANGELES - Three of the radio personality Casey Kasem's children and his brother sued his widow on Wednesday, claiming her actions led to his death in 2014.
- Rams WR Bailey has surgery after being shot in Florida Updated: Nov-25-15 7:41 pm
ST. LOUIS - Many St. Louis Rams players woke to the news that Stedman Bailey had been shot in the head.
- Frank Gifford's family says CTE found in his brain Updated: Nov-25-15 6:35 pm
NEW YORK - The family of Pro Football Hall of Famer Frank Gifford says signs of the degenerative disease chronic traumatic encephalopathy were found in his brain after his death.
- Court tosses defamation suits by founder of rock band Boston Updated: Nov-25-15 3:30 pm
BOSTON - Defamation lawsuits filed by the founder of the rock group Boston against the ex-wife of the band's late lead singer and the Boston Herald were thrown out Wednesday by the highest court in Massachusetts.
- Bill Clinton opening fundraising spree for wife's campaign Updated: Nov-25-15 2:49 pm
WASHINGTON - Former President Bill Clinton is going on a fundraising swing reminiscent of his presidential campaigns of the 1990s. But this time he's doing it for his wife.
- Veteran soap actor David Canary dies at age 77 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:49 pm
WILTON, Connecticut - Longtime soap opera actor David Canary, best known for his role as twin brothers on "All My Children," has died at age 77.
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle arrested at Kansas casino Updated: Nov-25-15 12:17 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - Former Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle was jailed early Wednesday after an altercation at a Kansas casino.
- Jolie Pitt accepts honorary post at Cambodian film festival Updated: Nov-25-15 6:24 am
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia - The little-known Cambodia International Film Festival is getting a star-powered boost this year from Angelina Jolie Pitt.
- Boston Marathon bombing survivors brace for movies on attack Updated: Nov-25-15 12:58 am
BOSTON - Less than three years after bombs killed three people and wounded more than 260 others at the Boston Marathon, two movies, a play and an HBO documentary are in the works, causing decidedly mixed feelings among some of those most touched by the tragedy.
- Obama honoring Streisand, Spielberg, Yogi Berra and more Updated: Nov-24-15 10:54 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama recognized 17 Americans with the nation's highest civilian award on Tuesday, including the first African-American woman elected to Congress, one of the greatest catchers in baseball history and a "Funny Girl."