- Judge rules Santa Fe can't ban sale of small liquor bottles Updated: Oct-07-15 2:08 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - A judge has struck down a Santa Fe ordinance that would have banned the sale of small bottles of Alcohol.
- UM frats, sororities banned from holding events with alcohol Updated: Sep-29-15 10:36 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - The University of Montana has banned fraternities and sororities from holding events involving alcohol, citing the chapters' poor behavior over homecoming weekend.
- Texas alcohol regulators do nearly 15K undercover operations Updated: Sep-29-15 8:05 am
AUSTIN, Texas - A push by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission for more undercover operations has led to citations for nearly 1,600 violations.
- Ballot measure would reverse small town's liquor law Updated: Sep-23-15 11:56 am
MELBA, Idaho - A restaurant owner in southwestern Idaho is working to change his small town's strict liquor laws so he can sell cocktails by the glass.
- Baker calls 37K charter school waiting list 'disgrace' Updated: Sep-22-15 4:28 pm
BOSTON - The long waiting list of families seeking to enroll their children in charter schools in Massachusetts is a "disgrace," Gov. Charlie Baker said Tuesday, reiterating his support for a lifting of the current limits on charter school expansion.
- Stokes County could ban alcohol consumption on its rivers Updated: Sep-19-15 5:33 pm
DANBURY, North Carolina - Stokes County officials may make it illegal to drink alcohol while tubing down the Dan River.
- Illinois law change could force smokers out of beer gardens Updated: Sep-17-15 11:02 am
PEORIA, Illinois - Illinois lawmakers have quietly made it tougher for smokers to find a public place to light up and may have banned smoking in beer gardens altogether.
- Liquor commission bans sale of powdered alcohol Updated: Sep-16-15 4:22 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Liquor Commission is banning the sale of powdered alcohol at its 78 stores statewide, citing concerns about it getting into the hands of minors.
- Liquor store retailers support modernizing Oklahoma laws Updated: Sep-16-15 12:49 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma residents may soon be able to purchase cold beer at liquor stores and strong beer and wine at convenience and grocery stores.
- Judge: Seized wine can't be sold to benefit hospital Updated: Sep-15-15 3:33 pm
MEDIA, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania judge is rejecting a hospital's bid to sell about 1,350 bottles of confiscated wine as a fundraiser.